Chapter 15: Where it all started

25/07/2017

Dear Diary,

Will it be weird to say that yesterday I had a dream of kissing Helena? I know its not right coz after all she is supposed to be my step sister but I just can't think of her that way. I am glad her parents took me in but again I hate our relationship. I know she thinks of me just as a sister... She is older to me and may even have a crush or a boyfriend. I can't really talk to her about those things. Its weird and I don't think she considers me mature enough or close enough to know maybe. But I find her really pretty. She can be really sassy at times and also have a nasty attitude but I like that part of her too. Yesterday, she just kissed my cheek gently and I felt something weird for her. I know it was just an appreciation from her for performing well in school but... idk... ugh its making me insane. I want the best for her and I know her future partner would be lucky to have her. But it would make me jealous, cause he would take away all her attention.

18/01/2018

Dear Diary,

I turned 17. Yayy. But something happened yesterday... Its giving me shivers whenever I think of it. At 12 am, we cut the cake for my bday and then my step parents went to sleep. Me and Helena were alone in her room and she kissed my cheek again and wished my Happy Birthday. I hugged her and she kissed my forehead. She told me that she wanted to show me something new coz now I'm all grown up. I was excited for the surprise. She asked me whether I have ever touched myself. I was confused for a while. She understood the look on my face and said its ok. She told me that she will teach me something which is gonna be really fun and pleasurable. I was excited. She said most people do it when they are alone and its not something people discuss openly about. She opened some website with some porn content. I had heard about it but never really watched it. She said she is going to teach me how to touch myself properly. Something about it felt illegal and scandalous but also thrilling. She opened a video of two girls mutually masturbating ( I hope that's the word she mentioned), and after that they started rubbing their vaginas against each other's. It kind of turned me on honestly... She cupped my face in her hand and turned my face towards her. I looked into her eyes nervously. She whispered, " I know what kind of feelings you have developed for me. It's very evident. You don't need to hide it anymore. I have been noticing your eyes for quite a while now and also I'm sorry I read your diary." I was shocked. I was embarrassed. What the fuck. SHIT. What does she think of me now? She whispered, "Relax, Anika, Its fine. Its natural to have such feelings at this age. It's nothing wrong. We aren't even blood related after all. So don't be shy. I'll help you manage these urges." I thanked her. She gently placed a kiss on my lips then licked it with her tongue. "You taste good. Is this your first kiss?" "uhm, yes? I'm sorry if its bad", I replied hurriedly.
"Haha, I liked it. Dont worry, Ill help you become better", she said reassuringly with a smile.
I closed my eyes as she started sucking and biting on my lips and licking my tongue with hers from time to time. It was silent outside except the slurping noises. The feeling of being caught any moment was kinda... thrilling. I felt her hand slowly moving up my body under my oversized night tshirt. She cupped my boobs and started rubbing the tip of my nipples with great speed using her thumb. It made me feel ticklish but also greatly pleasured. She stopped and asked, "Did u like it?", I nodded my head in affirmation. She started kissing me more aggressively and I could feel a liquid gush out through my vagina making my underwear wetter every second. Suddenly, she pulled and twisted my nipple. I was gonna scream but she sealed my lips with her palm. "Shhh, try not to make any noise or else we will get caught", she warned.
"I...I'm sorry... But it kinda hurt...", I replied. " It will hurt a little but as it is your first time Ill go a bit slower". She lifted up my shirt. "Hold it with your mouth", she ordered. I did as she instructed. She started sucking on my nipples while biting and pulling it gently with her teeth. I had tears in my eyes which were an automatic response to the extreme pleasurable pain. I could feel throbs in my underwear. I was suddenly having an urge to touch it. I guess she understood it. She undressed herself and stood naked infront of me. "You like the view?" , She asked.
I was speechless. I replied with "hmm". She took my hand in her hand and placed it on her boobs. "Play with it however you want", she instructed. I squeezed it. It was soft. I liked the feeling. I tried to recreate her actions by rubbing the tip of her nipple and then taking it in my mouth and sucking on it. She caressed my hair while pulling my head closer as I kept sucking. "You're doing well for your first time, Anika", she appreciated. I was excited and proud. I looked up at her after I was done. I could help but stare at her the sight in between her legs. I wanted to feel it. She noticed my gaze. She took my hands and position it on her pussy. I immediately removed it out of nervousness. "Don't worry, Anika", she said. "But, it feels kinda...wrong", I said hesitantly. "There's nothing wrong about it. I'm just teaching you how to pleasure yourself and you are helping me by pleasuring me. Come touch it."
I gently moved my finger up the slit of her pussy. My finger was wet. "Lick it", she ordered.
I was shocked. But I nervously placed my finger in my mouth. I kinda liked it. I dont know whether it was supposed to be disgusting or weird but... I liked the thrill and feeling of it. "Open your pants for me". I quickly untied the lace and lowered my pants. I was nervous. I hadn't really ever been naked infront of anyone. I didn't know what she would think of my body. "You have nice skin and figure", she complimented. She moved closer to me. "Focus on my finger and try to follow".
She traced my slit. "You are really wet. Not like I didn't expect you to be", she said with a smirk. I blushed and lowered my eyes. She started stimulating a part on my pussy which started making my legs shake. "This is your clit. Yk, its one of the most pleasurable spots on a woman's body. Just play with it however you want and keep experimenting until you find the perfect speed for yourself." Suddenly, She started increasing the speed and the feelings increased sharply. I bit my lip to prevent myself from making any noise. I could feel a certain pressure down there. I wanted to release it but she stopped abruptly. "I...I... felt a pressure... Can you please continue stimulating it?" , I pleaded awkwardly.
"I love seeing you requesting me. You were about to cum. But I can't let you cum right now. I wanna teach u many more things first. Lay down on your back first". I did so. She parted my legs and positioned her pussy on top of mine. She lifted one of my legs to adjust herself and started rubbing like it was shown in the video. The feelings started increasing again. We were sweaty. I liked seeing her boobs bounce as she moved back and forth with speed aggressively rubbing our clits together while looking at me dominatingly. Suddenly, I released something. It felt like some hot dense liquid gushing out of my hole while my muscles contracted and I kept twitching for 15 seconds. I was tired. But also completely satisfied. I loved the feeling. She dipped her fingers in the liquid and showed me. "This is your cum. Did you like it?", she asked and licked my cum off her fingers. "Yes", I replied while panting and trying to catch my breath. I loved the experience. I want to experience it again even though it feels illegal.

I closed the journal. There are tears in my eyes. My heart is aching and I feel sick to my stomach. I wish I didn't read it. I wanna know what happened afterwards but its too much to take currently. My head is spinning. I step back and sit on the bed. I gulp. The tears start flowing down my cheeks without even realising. Its past... but .... Its not easy to process all that information. But I brought it upon myself by reading the journal. I read it without her permission. I can't even talk to her about it. Its my fault that I'm feeling all this. I wish I could talk to her. I wish I could ask her whether she still has feelings for her. Why is she hiding all this? Is there actually something still alive inbetween them? Or was it just an immature teenage love? She hasn't even declared me her girlfriend yet. I'm no one to question her decisions in the past. Does she actually love me? Or... am I just a replacement?