Chapter 5: H3ll or H3AV3N?

I went into Anika's cabin at exactly 10 : 30. There was a dim yellow light and Anika was sitting on top of her table waiting for me.
As soon as I entered, she checked her watch, "I love your punctuality. I knew you would come. "
This time I didn't wait at the door and walked towards her. Anika loosened her tie and opened the top button of her shirt.
I stopped right in front of her and asserted, "I am not gonna be your toy. I am not a slut. I am here to work dedicatedly and earn honestly".
She replied in a calm voice, " Hmm... Sit down." She got down from the table and motioned me with her eyes to sit on the chair infront of her.
I took the seat. She bent down and kept her hands on the handles on either side of the chair and looked me right in the eye. She gave a gentle smirk and looked at my lips.

For the first time I saw her face so closely. She was.... Pretty. She had moist pink lips and hazelnut- brown eyes. She smelt like lavender.

She bent forward, placed a strand of my hair behind my ear and whispered "I never forced you to do anything. If you hate my touch so much, then why did your nipples get hard when I kept my hand on shoulder in the interview? If you hate me so much, then why did you close your eyes, like you were expecting a kiss, when I leaned in to close the door? And why did you come to my office now? You can lie to me as much as you want but your body can't. "

I could feel her warm breaths as she spoke and it sent tingles down my body.
She moved slightly back, looked at my breasts and said, "They are hard again. You can't resist my touch, can you? You can walk away any time you want, you slut. "

She brushed the tip of my hardened nipple with her thumb and I twitched.
She gently moved her hand up my chest, to my shoulder, then my neck and cupped my face in her hand. She traced my lip with her thumb and kissed me. It was gentle and fierce at the same time.

I could feel her hand moving down my body until it was in between my legs.
She kept kissing me, as she moved her hand under my skirt, towards my underwear. As soon as she touched it I realised how wet it was.

"Your underwear is soaking wet. You enjoy my touch so much?"
I didn't wanna reply to that question even though I knew the answer would be.... Yes.
She started rubbing her fingers against my underwear, making me wetter every moment. It felt so good!

Suddenly, she wrapped her hands under my thighs and picked me up. She placed me on the table and got down on her knees on the floor.
She took off my underwear. I glanced at it and was embarrassed at how wet it was. She parted my legs with her hands and without wasting a second positioned her mouth in front of my wet pussy.
She licked it with her tongue once. I was in bliss. I would have almost fallen backwards if I didn't hold myself up by placing one hand on the table.
She licked again and I moaned. As she kept licking, I couldn't help but scream out of pleasure. It felt amazing. I was in heaven. My legs started shaking as she sucked on my clit. Even though there wasn't any gap between us, I gripped her hair with my other hand and pulled her face closer. I wanted to feel all of her.
When I thought nothing can be better than this, she put her finger in my hole. I jerked up and had to position myself on my elbow. I wrapped my legs on her shoulder to pull her face closer to my pussy. She kept looking at me while licking and thrusting her finger in my hole, while my eyes were rolled back and I kept moaning with every breath.
She got up, unbuttoned my shirt and unbuckled my bra with one hand. She took off my clothes so that I was completely naked in front of her.
"You look hotter this way", she grinned.
She squeezed my breast and started sucking my nipples. Suddenly she thrust two fingers in my slippery hole and I screamed.
I could feel her tongue circling the tip of my nipple while she was sucking on it. The fingers of her other hand kept thrusting inside me with great speed. I had never felt so much pleasure. I was about to cum. She must have realised that as my breaths became faster and my moans became louder and my legs kept shaking. Her fingers were so deep inside me.
Just as I was about to finish, she stopped. She lifted me up and placed me on the sofa. She opened her own jeans and underwear. Her features were so hot.
She positioned herself on top of me and started rubbing her pussy against mine. Her pussy was so warm and equally wet. We both moaned in synchronization.
Finally, we both finished at the same time. I couldn't stop twitching. My face was hot and flushed and my clit was swollen and throbbing. The sofa was a complete mess covered in our juices.

Before I could say anything, she wore her jeans and left the office and told me to clean up and go home. I know that she doesn't have any feelings for me but for some reason, I felt a pang in my chest. This was supposed to be a one night stand but I expected something more though I don't know what it is....