Chapter 23: Dominance and Submission

Anika's POV: 

Both of us were soaked. I carried her home and placed her on my bed. I was so desperate to touch her and feel her warmth. I hadn't touched her for so long. So much had happened in a month. I need to taste her again. I needed to see how much she craved me and needed to prove how much I missed her. I wanted to punish her for the times she tortured me. I wanted to kiss her till the only thing she remembers is the sensation of my lips on hers and how my tongue tastes. 

I started unbuttoning my shirt. Before I could take it off, Riya pulled me by my collar and climbed on top of me on the bed. I hadn't expected this move. 

"Do you... actually like being dominated more than dominating?", she asked while lowering her gaze. 
"Um... I mean I like both equally", I replied. 
"You know, since the past month, I have been really insecure thinking that maybe I'm not enough for you. Maybe I'll never be able to be like her and give you what you truly want. And maybe that's why you will never love me as much as you loved her".
I pull her down and hug her. 
"Riya, please don't think about her. And the love I have for you doesn't even compare to the toxic infatuation I had on her. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I don't wanna see you sad. I am ready to do anything for you. I don't wanna be the reason you are sad. I wanna see you happy no matter what. And also I love making love to you ok? Its the best feeling that I have ever experienced. You don't need to be anyone else because I love you for you". 

Suddenly, she got up and start fidgeting with her fingers and her face turned red. 
" I... have a weird request... "
"Go on..."
"I want to... fuck you as a top" 
My face turned red. I never thought she could be a top. Looks like I underestimated her. Her impulsiveness really baffles me at times. 
"I mean... I'm excited to see what you have planned ". 
" I mean... I don't really have an elaborate plan. I just thought I would go with the flow but I don't know where to begin"
I burst out laughing. 
"Riya, you know right I like the bottom version of you too. You don't have to do this if you don't really want to."
"NO, I WANT TO DO IT FROM A LONG TIME" 
Her eagerness shocks me. 
"Ok, as you wish, my majesty", I say with a laugh and she gets embarrassed and hides her face with a pillow. 
I get up and walk to my cupboard and take out a box of sex toys and hand it over to her. 
"You can start from here"

She opens the box and her jaw drops. 
"But... I don't even know how to use these... And I don't wanna hurt you somehow", she mumbles.
"Don't worry, I know you won't hurt me. Just experiment and play around with these however you feel like, love"

She takes out the handcuffs and examines it carefully. She places the rest of the box on the bed and walks towards me coyly. 

She seems like a completely different person. Not the shy Riya I knew. I can't stop admiring her confidence . Suddenly, she pushes me back and fall to a chair behind me. She lowers herself on my lap and starts kissing me passionately. I love her taste. I remembered how much I missed it all. She stops abruptly And I realise that she handcuffed my hands behind the chair while kissing me. She smirks at me and places her hand on my bra. She leans in and I part my lips expecting a kiss only to be disappointed as she teasingly licks my lower lips and breaks away. 
I hate being teased like this. 

"Remember how you teased me that day? Now its my turn to torture you"
I don't know how to reply to that. I just clench my jaw and narrow my gaze. 
Her previous action turned me on such that my nipples hardened. She located the impression of my  hard nipples  on my bra and starts circling it with her finger. Suddenly she pinches it in between her thumb and index and twists it. 
"I know you like it", she says with a seductive smile. 

She gets up from my lap and walks behind my chair and bends down and starts kissing my neck. My eyes roll up in pleasure. Her hand slide down the top of bra and she squeezes my boob. 
I feel her other hand sliding my body and it reaches the waistband of my pants. 
Her kisses against my collarbone feel so soft and moist. She slides her tongue up my neck and kisses it again. She sucks on it while circling the area with her tongue. 
I feel her pinky slowly entering under my jeans and then my panty. She slowly traces the rim of my wet pussy and I twitch. 
I never imagined that small finger to have so much control over me.