Chapter 2: Calm before the storm

Yuji groaned as he woke up from his slumber, he looked around the unfamiliar and strange room when a voice caught his attention, "Ah you're awake." The white-haired man the teen saw before he passed out was sitting right in front of him with a smile, "You remember what happened?" the man asked as Yuji recalled the past events, "Yeah Is Megumi alright?" he asked in a slight panic to which the man waved it off. "Yeah. A few scratches but he'll live." The teen sighed in relief relaxing in his sit. "By the way, who are you?" Yuji questioned making the man chuckled as he leaned against his sit, "Names Gojo Satoru and I'm a teacher at Jujutsu tech." Gojo introduced himself. Yuji Itadori the boy being polite also gave his name.

"You made quite the spectacle of yourself back there Mr Itadori. A cursed technique that can make cursed weapons and the massive cursed energy to compliment it." Gojo said tossing the boy his notebook indicating that he read through it "The amount of cursed energy I feel from this kid reminds me of Him a lot." Yuji gave a faint smile as he looked down at the notebook before putting it in his pocket to read later. "Hey Yuji, what do you think of becoming a student in Jujutsu tech? We provide training and guidance that can help you get a grasp of your technique better ya know." The man stood up and offered his hand to the boy waiting for an answer.

Wasuke's last words rang through the boys head as he thought on the matter, there's only so much he can do alone and there's even more things that he doesn't know of the world of Jujutsu. Resolving himself he took Gojo's hand making the man grin as they went out of the room they were in and started going to Tokyo Jujutsu high's campus. "On the way Yuji asked about the cursed finger that Megumi was looking for", "Well my new student, that finger belongs to the kind of curses Ryomen Sukuna. There's a total of 20 of his fingers scatted throughout the world and if all of them were brought together and he was revived, it could lead to the end of the world." Gojo explained making Yuji go pale. "Is there a way to stop him if that happened?" the boy asked.

Gojo scratched his chin thinking, "If that were to happen, there is a way to stop him." "Really? How?" a grin crept onto the mans face and he pointed at himself, "You're looking right at him." Yuji stared at his new teacher in awe, "You're that strong?" the teen asked making the man ruffle his hair as he answered, "Kid I'm the strongest." Minutes later they arrived at the large school, Gojo leading the teen to the principles office. When inside the teacher introduced Yuji to the principle, Masamichi Yaga. "Why are you here?" Yaga asked the boy seriously confusing him, "To learn how to exorcise curses?" he answered unsure. "I'm asking what brings you here? Why do you want to go to Jujutsu high? What motivates you?"

"It was my grandfathers wish for me to help people so that's why I'm here." Yuji answered but this dissatisfied the older man. Without a word one of his cursed dolls attacked the boy who dodged before punching it away, "Let me rephrase, us sorcerers never die with any regrets. Do you plan on cursing your grandfather after you die with regrets." Principle Yaga asked in a serious tone, continuing his fight the teen pondered on what the man asked. He pushed the doll back as he stood his ground, his eyes shining with determination, "I was given this power for a reason, sitting around and doing nothing is a bigger regret than at least trying. I refuse to live my life like that." Yuji said as the doll rushed at him again, taking a deep breath the boy recalled the feeling he felt when he used his cursed technique.

"Trace on!" he shouted as Dojigiri Yasutsuna manifested in his hand, dodging the dolls attack he swiftly cut the doll down and stared at the principle. Humming Yaga turned around and went back to his desk, "Satoru, show him to his dorm room." He said making Yuji smile and Gojo grin as they walked out, the boys weapon disappearing. After a moment of walking, they arrive at the teens new room, Yuji jumps on his bed and comments on how spacious it is. He two heard a sigh coming from outside and looked to see Megumi standing there, "Hey Megumi!" The pink haired boy greeted with a smile, "Oh yeah, forgot to tell you. Megumi is going to be your neighbor." Yuji beamed while his peer grumbled annoyed. "Megumi show Yuji around. After that meet me at the track field, theres someone else I want Yuji to meet." Gojo said walking out of the room and leaving the boys alone.