Chapter 6: Brothers

"Since when were you friends with that behemoth?" Nobara asked taking a slice of pizza, "Hey I also as confused as you. One moment were fighting and the next he's calling me his best friend, just after learning my name." Yuji groaned in annoyance, gulping down his drink. "Why the hell are you guys in my room?" Megumi sighed looking at his two deadpan, noming down on some pizza. "Shush shush Megumi, we were worried about you." The pink haired sorcerer said with a smile, lightly punching his friend on the shoulder. Megumi stayed silent for awhile before looking at the other boy turning serious, "Yuji, you've gotten stronger but that isn't going to put me down, I'll also get stronger and I will surpass you." He said determined making his peer grin, "Tch, why are you leaving me out huh?" Nobara asked annoyed but smirked.

"Ah, as expected of my brothers friends." Todo said sitting at the end of Megumi's bed nodding in approvement. The three first years looked at the older boy blankly, in a flash Yuji jumped out of the window and started running for his life, "Come back, Brother!" Todo shouted from the window before also jumping out and running after his best friend. "Please leave me alone! I'm not your brother and we don't even know each other!" Yuji shouted looking back at the Kyoto student, "What do you mean!? We've known each other since Junior High!" "I did not go to Junior High with you!"

The next day came and both Tokyo and Kyoto students had gathered together with their teachers standing before them, "Yesterday a lot of stuff happened and people even died. What do you think? Should we continue the event?" the Tokyo teacher explained and asked the gloomy students who thought about it. "Lets continue." This came from non-other than Todo which surprised everyone, "Why?" Gojo asked as he boy elaborated, "First: Mourning is reserved for people intimate with those who were lost hence it doesn't concern us; Second: If there were fatalities what is expected from us is to get stronger, our circumstances now dictate that we look at the results. To suffer defeat of experience victory, we grow regardless. Results are important because they're unwavering; and Third: That unsettled feeling of having unfinished business during their school days will stick with them until the day they die."

"How old are you again?" Gojo asked blankly at the boy's last reason. After some thinking everyone agreed which made the teacher throw a wooden box at Yuji and told him pick out a paper at random. After remerging through the boy pulled his hand out and opened the piece of paper which had baseball written on it. "Baseball!?" the two principles shouted in surprise and confused, "That wasn't part of the suggestions- Satoru! What's the meaning of this!?" Yaga asked as the man chuckled and did a peace sign. After more talking the groups went their separate ways.

Two hours later, both schools were on a baseball field wearing their respected baseball uniforms. The game started with Nishimaya as the batter and Maki as the pitcher but being one of the physically weakest on the Kyoto group she got a strike out with ease. Noritoshi went up next, "Itadori, why did you become a Jujutsu Sorcerer?" the batter asked the catcher who glanced at him, "It just sorta happened. I tend to get lonely so I wanna help a lot of people so when I die, I want to be surrounded by a lot of people." The first year explained which caused the Kyoto student to have a flashback of his mother before getting his bat ready but anticlimactically he never swung during all three ball throws causing the schools to change sides. Nobara started as the batter and looked at who will be the pitcher only to see a pitching machine causing her to drop her helmet and bat.

"That's a fucking pitching machine!" she shouted as she ran at the mound but Mai stood in front of the first year, "What are you talking about? Its just a spare Mechamaru. We really didn't have a choice since Panda destroyed the other one yesterday. By the way what's a pitching machine? You know quite a bit about machines, huh? Are you actually a geek?" the Zenin sister shook her chin looking at Nobara confused. The younger girl sighed and went back to base and picked her bat up, when the ball came she was hit it as hard as she could and ran to another base. Megumi followed doing a sarcrifical bunt and Panda came after managing to get a hit, Maki came last and hit the ball so hard it she was going to get a home run but Nishimaya flew up using her broom to catch it as the Tokyo team called her out for cheating. The game continued until Tokyo was able to win 2-0