Chapter 15: Final Act

"Hahahaha I knew you'd come, boy." Sukuna laughed as he fully healed and looked at Yuji with glee, "Hey I owe you a match so I couldn't really not come ya know." The first year shrugged as he fixed his sunglasses. Sukuna let out another laugh as he resummoned Mahoraga who sent out multiple Dismantles at the group to which Yuji reacted quickly two as he tightened his grip on Inyo and intercepted the attacks and cut and canceled them which caused Sukuna to laugh more hysterically, "You can see it huh!? This will truly be a fun fight!" the king of curses shouted. "Tch I'll deal with the Mahoraga, you guys stall Sukuna." Yuji said as he tossed Inyo over to Maki before dashing at the shikigami and kicking him away with the boy right on his tail, the sorcerer then went for a downward attack with his Soul Splitting Katana but the divine general met it with his Sword of Extermination.

When the swords clashed, Yuji let his go and flipped above the shikigami as he gathered cursed energy in his hand and punched his opponent in the face but it seemed like his attack did nothing. Mahoraga roared as he went to sent a Dismantle at the sorcerer when his head was suddenly blasted back with some force causing him to stumble back a bit. Yuji landed and grabbed his katana and cut off the shikigami's arm that had the Sword of Extermination, "Oh? So you restart your adaptation each time your summoned, huh?" the first year questioned as the Soul Splitting Katana disappeared and he went into a martial arts stance as his hands flowed with cursed energy, "Divergent Fist." He muttered as he dashed towards Mahoraga and engaged into a heated hand to hand fight. Unlike last time, Yuji seemed to keep up with the shikigami quite well and with the help of his delayed attacks he had the upper hand for the moment.

Mahoraga roared loudly causing a shockwave that blew Yuji flying back while the shikigami dashed after him, "Trace on." The sorcerer said as he spun around the air before landing and flexed his fingers as Mahoraga ran right into a web of steel wires. Yuji's stare turned a bit hazy as he clenched his fist and dashed at the shikigami as he punched him hard in the chest, "Black Flash." He muttered as he set off a black flash that blew his opponent back. The sorcerer then picked up a glass shard as he cut his palm open before clasping his hands together, "Piercing Blood." He said sending a fast blood spear right at the shikigami's head which he barely dodged. "I won't be easy eats this time." Yuji said as he cracked his neck, ready to continue the fight.

*************

"He's mine!" Kashimo shouted with a grin as he dashed straight at Sukuna leaving the other's behind, "I'm feeling ecstatic right now. Please don't spoil my mood." Sukuna said looking at the God of Lighting with a grin. Suddenly a cursed weapon fell into the king's hand as he shot a blast of lighting at the sorcerer, "Ah this takes me back." Sukuna muttered as he looked at his cursed tool, Kamutoke. "Sukuna, did you earn the title of the strongest or were you simply born as such?" Kashimo asked with barely any injuries from the previous attack. The king shrugged as he spined his cursed tool around his hand as he replied, "Who knows? I was born a cursed, unwanted little wretch, that much I say." "How can you connect with others? How can you love those beneath you while knowing nothing of weakness? That's something I never understood. I was always surrounded by those as feeble as the dirt beneath my feet. So enlighten me, I strength solitude? Or is the endless search for greater power simply a cross the strong much bear alone?" Kashimo rambled on making the king chuckle a bit. "My, how greedy. You both ask for so much. Sure. I'll teach you. Give me your best shot, Revenant."

Kashimo grinned as he engaged into a fight with the King of Curses for a moment before activating his cursed technique, "Cursed technique release, Mythic Beast: Amber." The God of Lighting said, lighting started surrounding his body as he gained a lot of speed and strength. By the end, Kashimo looked like a beast made from lighting as he punched Sukuna back, Sukuna suddenly burst with cursed energy as he transformed Megumi's body into his own original one. The king put his cursed weapon in his mouth as he went into a fist fight with Kashimo which he was clearly dominating, "Scale of  The Dragon. Recoil. Twin Meteors." The mouth on Sukuna's stomach chanted as the man shot a powerful Dismantle at Kashimo who barely dodged.