Chapter 16

Two blurs dashes and clashed throughout the street, destroying any obstacle that stood in their way, "Trace on!" Yuji shouted as he threw some shuriken on the ground in front of his opponent as they exploded giving the boy some time to collect himself. He then used the wires from his gauntlets to gather some debris from the collapsed buildings as threw them at Mahoraga who used Dismantle to cut them into pieces. Through the concrete the sorcerer rushed through it with Playful Cloud in hand, he smacked the shikigami in the jaw blowing it off before spinning and stabbing him with a dagger that exploded blowing his opponent away. Not letting up, the first year wrapped some wires around Mahoraga and pulled him back into another attack from his staff, this time flowing cursed energy around it dealing more damage and causing the general to fly through some buildings.

Mahoraga fixed himself in the air and sent a couple Dismantle Yuji's way, "Rho Aias!" he shouted as a two-layer Rho Aias appeared in front of him and took the attacks but his eyes widened, in shock as the slashes, sliced through his shield fairly easily. The remaining shards of his shield scattered around him as the Dismantle slashes cut deep on his chest and arms, the shikigami appeared in front of him with two raised fists ready to smash the sorcerer into the ground. The shards from his shield glowed and shot straight at Mahoraga, stabbing around his body and cutting one of his hands off, "Like my new trick?" Yuji asked before giving the shikigami a combo of delayed punches before jumping up and summoning Higiruma's mallet and enlarging it as he slammed it down on his opponent who blocked withstanding the attack for a couple seconds before Yuji's Divergent fist kicked in and the general crumpled under the pressure.

The mallet got cut into pieces as the shikigami roared and dashed at Yuji, the two went into another fierce hand to hand exchange, the sorcerer using different types of martial arts to parry and use most of Mahoraga's attacks against him. The shikigami sent a punch to the boy's chest which he dodged by moving his body to the side, Yuji placed a palm on his opponent's outstretched forearm before raising a strong knee on Mahoraga's elbow, snapping it in two. The sorcerer grabbed the broken arm and judo flipped the shikigami to the ground before giving him multiple fast strikes to the stomach up and giving a strong punch to the head which set off a black flash. The boy was in hyper focus as he jumped back and went into a low Aikido stance as his opponent got up and rushed him again, the sorcerer continued to direct and counter the attacks that came his way setting the pace of the fight. Yuji dodged under another attack and flowed his cursed energy through his gauntlets before giving the shikigami a strong Karate Mountain Punch to the chest, setting off another black flash that blasted Mahoraga through some buildings.

Yuji took a breath before his eyes winded as he forced his body to lean back to its fullest, narrowing dodging a Cleave slash which was meant to split his head in two but it only got the boy's sunglasses. The boy cussed and summoned the Inverted Spear of Heaven as he run back, dodging and blocking other slashes sent his way but still some got through evident by his missing arm. "Still hard to predict those without Mind's Eye." Yuji clicked his tongue as he made new glasses while his arm regrew, Mahoraga appeared in front of him and uppercut him straight into the air but before he could go far, he grabbed his leg and started slamming around the ground like a doll, "Fuck off me!" the sorcerer shouted as he summoned the Sword of Extermination and cut the arm holding him off as he was sent skipping thought the road. He landed and slid a bit on his fit before glaring at the shikigami, "Alright I'm done playing around. People are waiting for me." Yuji took a deep breath and clasped his hands together as if holding a sword as he went into a Kendo stance as his cursed energy flowed around him before focusing on in his hands as the energy started glowing a darkish yellow and red, "Here's something fun I found out about my technique... Maximum Technique, second tressure... Shihitori."

*********************************************

"Domain Expansion: Idle Death Gamble." Hakari said as the three were put into the third's year domain, his sure hit effect filling both Choso and Uraume with information about his domain. Train doors appeared besides the evil sorcerer and shut fast aiming to tear her in two but two ice spikes intercepted them and stopped them, Choso appeared besides her and put his hands on one of the doors to twist his body and hook his leg around her neck before throwing her at Hikari who aimed a high kick to the face. Before it could connect Uraume shot an ice spear through his leg which then froze some parts of it as she grabbed him by the shirt and threw the third year away, she went to go after him but another pair of train doors appeared and closed in front of her. When they opened, they revealed Choso standing on the other side, a Piercing Blood ready as he shot it through her shoulder.