Chapter 4: Loss

Yuji stared at a TV focused on the movie that was playing, on his lap was a cursed corpse that he was infusing his cursed energy into. The boy picked up a faint thud as he raised his hand to wave without breaking his focus on the screen or the cursed corpse, "Hey sensei." the boy greeted slightly surprising his teacher since it was the first time someone heard him coming after teleporting, ''Yo, Yuji.'' Gojo greeted back getting closer and leaning over the back of the couch the boy was sitting on, ''Hm, reinforcing your senses with positive cursed energy which can upgrade them to an unnatural degree. Hehe I guess we all have our own unique way of using reverse cursed energy that others can't.''

''Soo why are you back so soon?'' Yuji after pausing the movie as his teacher, ''Come with me, I want to teach you about the pinnacle of Jujutsu sorcery, Domain Expansion.'' Gojo said straightening up and walking out of the hotel room, his student closely following after. Next thing the teen knew they were standing on top of a river, in front of them was a cursed spirit, incomparably stronger than the special grade he fought a week back putting him on edge. ''What's this? Decided to get yourself a meat shield, huh Satoru Gojo?'' the spirit spoke surprising the younger sorcerer.

''A shield? No no he's just here to watch. I'm teaching him quite a bit of stuff so don't mind him.'' Gojo explained waving his hand in dismissal, ''Bringing someone in will only hold you back. Are you truly a fool?'' the curse asked making the teacher chuckle, ''Don't you worry your little volcano head. Afterall, Your weak.'' Gojo said the last part mockingly causing the Jogo's head to burst into flames indicating his rage, ''Weak!?! H-he's weak!? Just how strong is Gojo sensei!?'' The curse grasped his hands to make a hand sign, ''Domain expansion: Coffin of The Iron Mountain.'' He said as they would be enveloped in this domain, the surroundings changing into a mountainness area with lava flowing all around.

''What you experienced back in the reform school was an incomplete domain, a domain that did not have a cursed technique imbued in it. Making a domain needs a lot of cursed energy but the benefits you get from it, is worth the loss. One of the benefits is the boost in states due to environmental factors, another is that the techniques imbued in it are guaranteed to hit with in the domain.'' Gojo explained to his student who was awe struck at how strong a domain can be, a large blast of lava shot at the two sorcerers but it didn't reach them thanks to limitless, ''There are a few ways to deal with this, either taking the hit using a cursed technique like I just did or, and I don't really recommend this but you can try to go out of the domain but its usually impossible. The most effective way of to deal with a domain is to layout your own, if two domains clash the superior one will cancel out the weaker one but compatibility and the amount of cursed energy needed can also factor in this.''

''The won't even be any ashes left of you when I'm done, Satoru Gojo!'' Jogo shouted sending out more lava blasts at the sorcerers, Gojo smiled as he grabbed his blindfold and lowered it revealing his blue eyes while his other hand, he then cross his middle finger over his index finger, ''Domain Expansion: Infinite Void.'' The older sorcerer called out as the curses domain disappeared, leaving him standing frozen in place as he was put into the domain. Yuji looked around and the empty yet beautiful void they now floated in, he followed his sensei as they approached Jogo before the older man teared his head clean of his body as the domain disappeared.

''Now then, who told you to come after me?'' Gojo asked the head intrigued while Yuji just stared at him with amazement, ''You don't seem like the type to follow orders, so something good was supposed to happen when you did kill me, right?'' the man continued making Jogo scoff, ''Like I'd tell you, brat.'' Before the questioning could continue, something came between the three as the two sorcerers went into a daze. Gojo snapped out of it as another cursed spirit grabbed Jogo's head and ran away while a tree branch took a hold of Yuji's leg and threw him into the air, ''Sensei! Don't worry about me and go after them!'' the teen shouted tracing Soul Splitting Katana and cutting the branch into pieces, ''Hm he got away. Hes pretty good in hiding his presence.''