Chapter 8: Shibuya Part 2

Yuji ran fast through the streets, as he closed in on the station he stopped to look down at the underpass where he saw a lot of cursed spirits attacking civilians. Biting his tongue as he was ready to jump down to save the people when he heard someone, "Mentako!!" the first year looked at the source to see Inumaki, "Inumaki senpai!?" "Salmon!" Yuji somehow understood what he was saying and smiled as he continued to the station, "Stay save!" the first year shouted getting a faint respond, "Salmon, Salmon!" He soon arrives at Shibuya Station and entered it, "Why is it so empty? Aren't there supposed to be a lot of people trapped here?" Yuji looked around the empty area before finding a set of stairs and jumping down them.

When he hit the ground his eyes met with the only person in the room, he narrowed his eyes as the man smelled of Mahito but there was another scent on him that he found familiar but couldn't identify who's it was. "Convergence: Piercing Blood!" the man clasped his hands together and pointed it at the sorcerer shoot a condensed beam of blood at him, "Mind's Eye." Yuji called his eyewear glowing red as he narrowly dodged the attack before running at his attacker while he summoned Bo Staff. Yuji dodged another attack and sent his own which was blocked but to the curses surprise he was blasted back, sliding to a stop almost crashing into a wall. "There's something I want to ask you. Did my younger brothers leave any last words with you?" Choso asked confusing the sorcerer.

"Younger brothers?" he wracked his head until he remembered where he knew the other scent from which was Eso and Kechizu, "...No... but... They did cry..." Yuji admitted looking down sad while Choso got enraged at the information. He sent another piercing blood at the sorcerer who blocked with his weapon but it passed right through it and scrapped his cheek, "Ok those things have much more power than expected." he ducked as the stream of blood tried to cut his head off. Yuji ran at his opponent dodging more attacks noticing something, "Hm looks like its only fast at the beginning but slows down during the follow up."

When he was close, he was about to fight when he heard something coming at him from behind, "Supernova." Choso said causing the boy to turn around to see three beams gunning for him which he managed to deflect two that destroyed his weapon leaving him unprotected to the last one that got him in the left shoulder. Ignoring the pain, he barely dodged a slash at him from Choso who held a blood dagger, the sorcerer made an army knife and blocked the follow up attack. They stared at each other for a second before going into a knife fight, to Yuji's surprise they were somewhat evenly matched when it came to their knife skills but slowly, he was getting the upper hand.

"Flowing Red Scale." Two horizontal lines appeared on Choso's face that ran up both the curses eyes stopping above his eyebrows, Yuji was shocked more to the curse's new strength and speed and continued attacking this time putting them on even grounds. "Hey, what's happening!?" Mechamaru asked as the sorcerer jumped away from his opponent and glanced to the ear he had the puppet on, "Thanks for showing up. Where've you been." "I was conserving energy, there's another thing I have to do." The puppet explained as the sorcerer dodged another blood beam, "Blood manipulation!?" Mechamaru said surprised, "You know it?" "Yeah, Kamo uses the same cursed technique but before you ask, no I don't know its weakness. Its a treasured cursed technique passed down the Kamo family. Choso won't suffer from blood loss so he technically has no weaknesses." The puppet explained making the boy click his tongue.

"I've got a plan, run to the bathroom. If it works it'll give you a better advantage in the fight." Mechamaru explained that caused the boy to throw his knife at Choso, making it explode before he bolted to the bathroom which made the curse raise an eyebrow before following after him. "Oi are you coming!? Or are you a coward like your brothers?" Choso heard Mechamaru taunt from the bathroom causing him to get angry and run in, "I'll fucking kill you!" the older brother screamed sliding in, his hands together and aiming only to find the bathroom spraying water all around, "Heh you're just like them, so full on love for each other and so easy to manipulate." Mechamaru said as the curse spotted it and shot it with a piercing blood.