Wattpad Original
There are 13 more free parts

Ch 14: Lex

Finding a mafia princess who has never been touched is rare, especially for Italian Americans. They live so freely and tend to forget their roots. Now, bedding a mafia princess is something most men in our line of work dream of. Bragging rights, so to speak. Pathetic if you ask me. Bragging about fucking women is something I frown upon. However, knowing mine hasn't been touched makes me want to shout it from the villa's rooftop.

I take my time showering, allowing her to prepare mentally for what will happen tonight. I can't promise to be gentle tonight, but I will take care of her afterward. Cutting off the shower, I wrap the towel around my waist and open the door.

Caterina sits in the middle of the bed in just a robe. "You changed?"

"Can we get this over with?" Her voice is wavering.

"Coniglietta, in the bedroom, I have absolute control. You follow my lead. You do as I say. My word is final. If you don't listen, you will be punished. A punishment only when I see fit. Within these four walls under those sheets, you will become my little coniglietta." I drop my towel. "Now come here. I'll teach you how I like my cock sucked." I fist my cock, and warmth floods my body as I catch the look of curiosity and hunger in her eyes. "I hate to repeat myself."

She crawls to the foot of the California king-size bed and gets off the bed. She starts walking, and I raise my hand, stopping her.

"Crawl to me."

"No," she snaps.

"Excuse me?" I tilt my head.

"I said no. I'm not crawling to you. You want your dick sucked, I'll do it, but I'm not crawling to you to do it." The fire in her eyes makes my cock jump. I'm going to have fun, fucking that defiant spirit out of her. "So what do you want to do?"

I don't answer, just watching her. I'm not going to repeat myself. She knows what I want, and if she knows what is good for her, she will get on her fucking hands and knees and crawl to me.

"Unbelievable. You think you are so great and powerful that every woman would drop to her knees for you." She huffs out as she drops to her knees. "This is not me willingly dropping to my knees."

"Crawl to me. I don't have the patience for idle chit chat and to prevent any more of it, come put my cock in your mouth."

There goes that defiant look again, but she says nothing and begins to crawl. The robe opens, showing her mouthwatering, full breasts. I lick my lips, fisting my cock once more. I haven't had sex in months, and when she stops right before me kneeling, she doesn't even come to eye level with my cock. I'm irritated.

"Get up," I demand, and I thank the demons below. Caterina does as she is told.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asks as I move her back to the bed, sitting her down at the edge. Perfect, now she is at eye level.

"Much better." I look down at her.

"I crawled for nothing," she mutters.

"Have you sucked dick before?" I ask, ignoring her comment. I see the top of her eyes turning red. She doesn't need to answer me verbally. Her body will tell me everything I need to know. "Open your mouth wide, coniglietta."

"I know what to do," her pink tongue darts out and swipes the drop of pre-cum off my cock. Then she blows across the wetness she created, and I have to steady myself. Get it together, Lex. You're getting weak in the knees as if you are some pubescent teenager. Her soft hands take hold of my cock, lifting it. Her tongue seductively licks from my balls to my tip. Twice before she finally takes me in her mouth.