Ah...ENFPS

ENFP (Extroverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Perceiving) (Extroverted Intuition, Introverted Feeling, Extroverted Thinking, and Introverted Sensing)

This has been my type since middle school. I have taken several tests (16personalties, Truity, Sakinorva, Cognitive function tests, etc) I was once mistyped as an ISFP and an INFP due to me being quite an introverted extrovert and having well developed Introverted Feeling. 

ENFPs are often seen as one of the most creative types (artistically, linguistically, in terms of hobbies, self-expression, in any medium really). We tend to have an easy time expressing our feelings, especially in abstract mediums (some people understand, and others do not). ENFPs also have a great capacity for understanding the feelings of others (when healthy) and typically have many friends and socializing is typically not an issue (unless under stress). 

Despite being an extrovert, ENFPS are MENTAL extroverts, not social extroverts. We do not use Extroverted Feeling as one of our cognitive functions which is why superficial conversations are typically draining for ENFPS. We live for creating and collecting new ideas and perspectives in our heads. People are a great source for ideas, which is why an ENFP may look like an Extroverted Feeler. However, being a mental extrovert (or intuitive extrovert, meaning extroverted intuition) can also manifest as having many hobbies, reading many books, extensively listening to music, traveling, researching topics on the internet, or talking to several people on social media. All of these are ways an ENFP can gain new ideas, which is what we LIVE for. This is what we're most comfortable doing. Life is a constant journey to us. Despite the fact that people think Intuitive Thinking types value learning the most, I can't think of a type that values learning new things more than an ENFP. 

Now I may have just made my own type sound like a pure, perfect, creative, free spirit, bohemian. And we are, don't get me wrong, but this type obviously is not without its weaknesses, and I would know as I am an ENFP. 

ENFPs have trouble with consistency and routine. Naturally they want to take life as it comes and do things when they feel like it...however in a society run by SJ and TJ types this can make an ENFP very unsuccessful. I am still working on my sensing and thinking functions as they do not come naturally. Even things as simple as getting ready for bed or doing chores can be difficult for me, but I can overcome these weaknesses, and as you get older you get a lot better at the things you're not good at. 

 ENFPs also typically have trouble with monotonous sensory tasks. At my job I had to bus tables and fill saltshakers and make sure everything was perfect. I like things to be organized, but arranging the tops of restaurant tables for what felt like an hour was very draining for me. I was mentally bored. 

ENFPs also typically have trouble tip toeing around other people's feelings and being conflict avoidant. Now as an ENFP, I can be blunt as heck and I value honesty and objectivity, but if it involved the feelings of either myself or someone I love, versus cold hard logic I would naturally choose the former. 

Other weaknesses look like having a low attention span, being impulsive, being "spacy" or in one's own imagination all the time, being naive, etc, etc. Some of these things make an ENFP look like a fun and friendly person, but immature and unintelligent on the outside. That of course is a surface level observation. ENFPS, when you get to know them, feel very deeply, feel very serious and/or jaded, can be very intelligent and analytical, and even sometimes very deeply sad. It feels very easy and natural for us to not be so serious, and to be easy going and friendly, especially when we meet new people, we don't want to come off as cold or threatening. We want to be trusted and we want to be liked and esteemed. That is why an ENFP looks so bubby and cheerful all the time.