8. His Touch Part 2

Please vote and comment. Thank you

**

My body was shaking with fear and anger, but I tried to stay calm. Showing anger would only make him kill me, but panicking wouldn't bring anything good either. My mind would just be foggy with bad decisions that I couldn't reverse.

"What are you looking for?"

I backed away, trying to cover all intimate parts of my body that were visible to Xander. I put my thighs together and use a pillow to cover the front of my body. He might be able to chat without a thread on his body, but I'm still not used to being naked in front of other people.

"Tracking devices, eavesdropping devices, and the like."

I thought for five seconds before replying definitively, "Nothing. I don't have anything on my body. I don't know what your technology is like, unless they can put something through an injection, I don't feel like I have a device in my body. You can check the clothes I'm wearing because that's the only thing I brought here from them." I held out sheets of cloth that could no longer be called blouses and skirts. Both are more like rags.

"There's no benefit in me lying. Especially after you promised to send food, energy and more to my mother. You think I want to endanger her life?" Xander was silent, so I continued my sentence in a voice that was no longer shaking like before. "You are famous on and off the battlefield. Killing me is not difficult for you."

"I will burn your clothes later. Do you expect me to believe what you say?"

This time it was my turn to squint. "Your previous bride had a bug installed?" I'm a little curious where his cautiousness comes from that can affect me.

Xander didn't answer, but his clenched jaw was enough of a sign.

My survival instincts kicked in. If I wanted to survive and for my mother to have a quiet, easy life, I had to earn Xander's trust. That was the absolute thing I had to get from him. But touching my body and showing him was too much for me.

My teeth lodged in my lip, biting gently. "Isn't there another way to check? Is there a device from the latest technology on your planet perhaps?"

"The moment you enter this house, there is already a detection device. But there is some technology that goes undetected." Xander explained calmly. One leg was up to support his hand, and the other was folded on the bed. It was clear he was more worried about eavesdropping on my body than covering his erect penis. Maybe this is what people say is the difference between humans and Zorions. The aliens are not ashamed of their bodies. Well, I wouldn't be embarrassed if my body shape was proportional like theirs.

I tried to adjust my focus and vision so as not to see something angry down there. It was a little difficult due to its size, but I managed to keep my eyes on Xander's nose. His eyes were too intimidating for me to keep looking at.

My tongue wets lips that are as dry as the desert.

If someone had used these tools and implanted them in their bodies, I would definitely suspect anyone who had the potential to do something like Xander did. He must have experienced things like this so many times that his level of trust in other creatures was very low. That means I have no other choice.

I took one heavy breath with the determination to make Mother's life easier. "You just have to look, right?"

"Yes."

I breathed a sigh of relief, but he continued to open his mouth which scared me again.

"After that sex."

Did he have to say it casually like that?

"You won't go back on your word about sending food and energy to my mother after this?"

"No," Xander answered firmly. In fact, I could feel that he was a little offended by my question. "I never go back on my word."

Well, right. He was offended.

I took another deep breath. Get rid of shame. Even though it wasn't possible to do it exactly like Xander, I dared to get rid of the pillow. My back was back on the bed with my eyes fixed on the ceiling. Not daring to move in the other direction for fear of seeing what Xander was doing. I cleared my head. Don't want to think too much.

"Knee up," said Xander.

My legs immediately moved following his orders. My crotch was exposed to the cold air and was fully visible to Xander.

"Spread the labia," Xander ordered again. This time my hands trembled a little as they went down there and did as he said. I could feel the heat creeping up from my neck and spreading across my face to my ears. No matter how cold the room gets, my hands won't stop sweating.

Xander sat between my thighs, he brought his face so close that I could feel the heat from his body and his breath. I tried to stay still and hold my breath until he finished, even though every time he exhaled my skin tingled. My stomach was doing knots for no apparent reason.

I just need to think that this is a doctor's examination like this morning before we left. The difference is that the doctor this morning was a woman and they didn't pay any more attention to my intimate organs or had the potential to destroy them like the aliens down there.

I don't know how long it took until Xander sat up straight again.

"Have you finished checking?" I asked full of embarrassment.

"I didn't notice anything strange."

There shouldn't be anything there. I'm not crazy enough to put something out there when I've never even done it with a guy.

My thighs closed quickly while Xander folded his arms across his chest and put on a super serious face. I could hear the wheels in his head turning fast while I was still lying on the bed with my hands unable to stop squeezing each other. At one point, the back of my hand was full of crescent moons because my nails wouldn't stop digging into them.

I counted in my head, it's the thirtieth second but it feels like I've been in this position for two hours. Time does pass very slowly if you don't know what to do or don't like doing something.

However, this time my eyes were no longer staring at the white ceiling of the room, there were blue with green eyes staring back at me. Two big hands covered in tattoos were on the sides of my head and again Xander imprisoned my body with his.

"You need foreplay because humans need stimulation for natural lubrication. After that I will penetrate and release sperm inside."

Why is he talking with a serious face as if he is planning a strategy for war?