9. First Time

Please vote and comment. Thank you

**

I just need to do this for the first time. After that it won't hurt anymore. Isn't it?

"Don't know. Women in Zorion don't feel pain during sex."

Oh?

"I said that? Not just in my head?"

"You said that clearly."

Crap. "Let's just get this over with."

I was ready to become a corpse to face my first sex. My eyes were closed and I could already imagine the pain and discomfort when the monster entered my vagina, but I didn't feel anything down there, instead something gently touched the side of my neck which was then followed by something wet.

I watched this in the how-to video this morning. Complete with a man's lips that not only kiss your lips, but also your entire body, including your chest and between your groin. My thighs automatically closed when the image was on the screen and how those around me giggled coquettishly while my face seemed to burn when I heard the woman on the screen moan.

Everything is worse when the man's hips move quickly or there is an image of an erect penis on the screen and slowly entering the vagina. Their voices get louder than when the woman sits on the man's lap and moves up and down with her head facing the ceiling and moans that don't stop coming out of her mouth like a song until the blue-skinned man bites her.

My fingers covered my eyes from mid to end and I just peeked out from between my fingers. While Lilith next to me was giggling and watching with dreamy eyes full of interest. I could even see her almost drooling from the corners of her lips.

Xander was now propped up on his forearms to keep his body from pressing against me, but I could feel his body heat looming over me from head to toe. Xander's lips moved lower after satisfying his exploration of the neck with sucking and biting which made me almost make strange sounds like in the movies. My hands clenched at my sides while the alien above me peppered kisses all over my chest until finally his lips covered one of my nipples and I took a deep breath as if I was choking.

Xender played on my chest with kisses, suckling and biting which he changed the pattern repeatedly and moved from one chest to another. I almost went crazy because of that. Just as I was guessing what he was going to do to prepare myself, he changed it completely.

One of Xander's hands was now working, his fingertips touching my entire body and never stopping for long at one point. Carrying fire across the surface of the skin he passed.

All the fear that had filled my head dissolved, replaced by an unfamiliar fog and my lower stomach tingled.

I just remembered taking a breath when Xander stopped playing with my chest and went lower with small kisses around my stomach. But he didn't stop there, my thighs were raised over his broad shoulders and I jumped when I felt something down there, but Xander put his palms on my stomach and held me still as every brush of his lips made my hips want to buck up.

My hands were no longer clenched, but grabbed the sheet and squeezed as hard as I could. My lips were between my teeth so my voice wouldn't come out. My efforts were definitely in vain when one of Xander's long fingers came into play. First by stroking the clit until finally it goes inside.

I grimaced when I felt uncomfortable with the foreign object that suddenly invaded.

However, again that didn't last long when Xander's tongue and lips distracted me again.

I've gotten over the embarrassment of the strange sound that comes out like in a movie. I don't even remember the pain that was coming when I felt I was flying higher and higher and was already on the edge of the cliff and ready to fall. But suddenly Xander stopped.

It really stopped and I didn't know whether to be grateful or curse him.

"Your pussy is dripping," said Xander seriously. His eyes were still focused on my groin. My eyes looked at the blue man and noticed my legs were spread wide without Xander having to force them.

"No shit, Sherlock." I was furious. More to myself, from my position I was happy to open my legs to the new sensations offered by Xander.

Xander gently patted the part of my body that his fingers and tongue had been paying attention to. I gasped more in surprise, not because of pain. But if you say I don't like it, not really.

"You can't say rude things to me." Then another clap and I took another breath from between my teeth.

Yep, definitely not because I don't like it.

Xander's hand gripped his cock and didn't stop looking angry. He stroked it twice before placing it to the front of my lower lip.

"Even if it hurts, just bear with it for a second." His voice was hoarse and firm. Xander worked his cock, using my natural lube to wet himself.

I took a deep breath and prepared myself when suddenly Xander inserted his entire penis and I felt pain as if someone was stabbing me. The pain wasn't just there, but spread throughout my body and exploded behind my eyeballs and then came out in the form of tears that just flowed without me being able to hold them back. I couldn't even scream in pain because my throat seemed to be constricted from the pain.

Xander did nothing but stay still with his entire large body on top of me, still looming over me so I didn't feel his weight.

My breathing was still shallow but the sharp pain gradually started to disappear and all that was left was discomfort, even though my tears were still streaming.

It's different from the one in the movie. I didn't enjoy it at all. I also didn't see any pain in the female actor this morning. She actually looked like she was enjoying it. Both of them.

Maybe that's the difference. Those actors on TV enjoy what they do, while I do it because I have a purpose.

It's really just a reproductive process.