11. Dilly Dally

Please vote and comment. Thank you

**

Xander

Half human, half Zorion.

I've heard about their existence, but never seen them in person. They hide very well. But my troops did not try to look for those who left after their assignment ended and settled on earth to be with humans. In the midst of a declining female population, looking for a suitable partner from another planet is what we have to do. The presence of half a Zorion bodes well for helping us.

So in the last few years the governments on Earth and I have agreed to exchange humans for energy and food. They had no other choice due to the shortages that occurred throughout the Earth after the invasion. There is no time limit, but it all depends on the agreement between both parties as to when the marriage will end. Usually after the wife gives birth to several children after that they divorce. But there are also those who live together until the wife dies. The life spans of humans and Zorions are very different.

We ourselves have no choice after our planet burns and becomes a second sun. No one knows the cause and when the fire will be extinguished. Therefore we had to travel a long way to arrive on Earth and several other planets to occupy and collect natural resources.

We need to survive. If it is not us who attack Earth, there will be other creatures who do it because they see the great natural potential, but their security is weak. Their war equipment was inadequate for our rapidly advancing technology to anticipate the war that would inevitably occur.

Nothing lasts forever, including the planet we live on and its resources. Therefore looking for another planet for us to erode its resources is the right choice. This is the strategy adopted by the planets that are more advanced in every way. We have done everything to make our planet safe, but it still burns.

And now we are faced with another problem regarding the population which continues to decline.

"Aira." The name rolled foreignly on my tongue. This is already the sixth bride. The other five were not successful for various reasons, but three of the five because they had bugs on their bodies or were tempted by the money offered to become spies.

My nose smells a new scent that sticks to my skin. There is a slight smell of forest and morning dew clinging to the grass. The smell of earth when it first rains with dust particles floating in the air.

I cleaned myself and found blood on the tip of my cock and my mind immediately went to the prospective bride data that was given to me yesterday. Not only body size, disease, there is also a complete psychiatric report with the aim of preparing us for these humans. However, we need their help and their safety is a priority. I've heard that virgins sometimes bleed during their first sex, but I've never experienced it myself. Not that I care about that either.

Her frightened expression just now doesn't sit right with me, but I couldn't do anything with her high fertility level for just a few days and it ended today. Everything is recorded in the report, complete with all dates for each month. That's one of the rules I made when planning this program.

I never knew that rule would bite me in the ass.

Aira was crying, right? Her body was shaking and her knuckles turned white when she squeezed the bed sheet. I didn't know what to do, so I did something I had never thought of before no matter how strong the enemy I faced; I ran away for the first time.

I deliberately opened the door to my room so I could hear the sound from downstairs. Humans need to eat far more food than their small body size allows. Before picking up Aira, I told someone to prepare food. From the information I received, Aira had not eaten since morning, but two hours had passed after I left her and Aira had not yet left the room.

"Should I knock on her bedroom door?" I was walking towards the door, but immediately turned around when I took one step from my room. "No. She was crying." I immediately walked towards my bed again, but stopped when I remembered how weak the human body is, even though Aira is half Zorion. But her body was so small that I was afraid that my weight might crush her bones.

I kicked my bed to vent my annoyance because for two whole minutes I just walked back and forth from the bed to the bedroom door without any way out for the things that were in my head.

So I decided to go to the training arena to release my excess energy. I don't need to think about unimportant things other than children to continue me. I will train them to fight from childhood and prepare them for wars that may be more severe in the future.

There is no time for anything that is not important. My sixth bride will leave after completing her duties.