26. Collided

Please vote and comment. Thank you

😊

"Why are you not eating?" I asked Xander when he only brought one plate to his room and he gave a brazen answer: "I don't need food as much as you do."

"But you eat dinner with me every night."

"You need to eat and I need to make sure you do."

So here I am, in his bed, eating by myself in confusion because of what he said. And the next second butterflies swarmed my stomach when I realized he cared about me.

As food fills my stomach, my common sense begins to fill my brain, getting rid of the dense fog of passion in my head.How I was able to touch Xander first and the origin of the courage to do something sexual that I had never thought about before became something that was festering in my head.

What Xander does and how he does it took me by surprise. It never crossed my mind that he would do something for me.I paint him as this asshole that will use me as a baby machine, but he treats me better than any man on earth ever has. My standards might be pretty low to categorize him as a kind guy and my heart flutters uncontrollably. But then again, I don't have any man figure as I grew up and I never saw with my own hand how they treated women back in the days when everything was fine.

All I ever see is how men on earth treat women as an object to satisfy their needs.

I took a glance at Xander that sat leisurely behind me. I'm propped between his sturdy legs where his one hand holds me around my stomach and he keeps sniffing my hair.

"Having a second thought?" He said it was like he could read my mind. Nothing will go past this guy. He was too thorough and paid attention to every detail to lie.

"If I say yes, what will you do?"

"Nothing. I will do nothing. We can go to sleep after you eat."

"You will be punished if we don't engage in any baby procreation within a month." I raised my arm, the marker bracelet adorning my wrist. I didn't understand how they knew—perhaps through heartbeats or some other mysterious mechanism—but Lilith assured me they did.

"Let me deal with that."

See? How can my heart not beat faster when he is not selfish and puts me first like this? And if what Lilith said about my old age with only cats after we divorced, it's good for me to enjoy this while I can. Who knows in the future I will find aliens or men like this again and the most important thing is the feeling I feel now. It's the first time I feel like this and knowing I can't predict what the future holds for me, since the earth has changed so much in the past years, so I want to enjoy it to the fullest.

I've made up my mind. I want this and I want him.

I put the last spoonful in my mouth and Xander placed it on the floor. His hand reached for the glass on the bedside table and held it up to my mouth and when it was finished, he put it on the floor.

I tug on his hair and kiss him hard. His hand slid to the lower part of my stomach, while his lips battled with mine. I bit his lower lip and turned my body around so my breast was in touch with his. One piece of clothing that I used felt too much on my skin so I took a breath from kissing him and threw his shirt that I used to the floor.

Xander's warm skin felt good on mine and his hair felt so soft on my finger as I buried my finger there.

My skin that was in contact with Xander burned with needs.

Something stirred under my bum making Xander suddenly stop and rest his forehead with mine. His chest took a long breath and his eyes were still closed. "Cookie monster, I can't stop if you keep doing this. Patience has never been my forte."

I moved my head. "Then don't. I don't want your patience." I peppered a small kiss on his strong neck. He was still trying to hold back, I could tell because the muscles in his neck popped and his hands clenched around my waist.

I followed the film I watched earlier and directed Xander's hand to my buttocks and kept kissing his neck and jaw. I bit him a little and that was when his patience was gone. His left hand held my neck in place then planted a rough kiss on my lips. His other hand squeezed my butt and moved my body along his penis.

Both of my hands use his shoulder as anchor, letting waves of desire hit me every time our bodies move in sync with each other. His low grunting from his chest sounds so good in my ears, I want to hear it more.

I took his groin with my right hand and stroked it a little bit harder. He seems to like it.

"I want to taste you." Xander said in between kisses. I didn't even get to answer that when he threw me to bed, spread my legs and started to eat me like he'd wanted to do that for so long.

My hand automatically grabs his hair every time his tongue swaps my little bundle of joy then his long hand joins. My tights hold his head, but nothing can stop him from lapping until I see stars behind my eyes when the tidal waves of pleasure hit me hard.