24. Shower Session

Please vote and comment. Thank you

** 😊

I pulled down Xander's trousers, and my eyes were glued to his legs, looking for some discoloration on his skin. I found two purple marks with scars on his thigh. My heart forgot how to beat, and my stomach twisted into knots. The warrior had managed to injure Xander.

My finger traced the marks just to see if he would flinch. Of course, he didn't.

"Have you applied the ointment?" My gaze didn't waver.

"I don't have to. I heal faster than you. Both of them are stab marks. They used hidden knives to inflict the wounds."

"They?" My voice rose an octave at his words. I snapped my head up to see the alien saying this as if it were a normal thing—as if someone tried to stab him every day. Even his power and dominance radiated around him when he spoke. He was ready to punch anyone who challenged him.

I took a deep breath, letting his scent fill my nostrils. He smelled like spicy notes, and strangely, I felt calmer when I caught his aroma. I waited for the answer, sensing that Xander wouldn't give it.

"At least tell me you cleaned the wounds yesterday."

Xander remained silent. I think I've figured out how this grumpy alien generally operates: he won't answer if it's a no, and he won't lie to your face. He deals with problems others create simply because he can. And in his own twisted way, he cares for other people.

"Earth's bacteria are truly cruel and won't care, even if you're the spine-chilling general."

"I'm the spine-chilling alien? But you don't seem scared right now."

"I know you won't hurt me. You need me too much." I said arrogantly, earning a small chuckle from him. I couldn't leave without doing something when he was already doing so much for me. "Do you need anything? How can I help?"

"Bathe and sleep with me. I'll bring us food, and we can eat here."

My mouth fell to the floor at Xander's request. Then his hand wanders below him and stops to stroke the penis that looks angry because I forget his existence. How is that thing invisible to my eyes since I opened his trousers is still a mystery.

That's the cue to shut my mouth. I panicked. I didn't think long when I opened Xander's pants. I walked backwards while crouching so that the monster wasn't right in front of my face.

"I've taken a shower," I answered awkwardly and my eyes stared at the floor as if there was something interesting there. Even dirt won't stand a chance because of how clean the floor is. "And what's that have to do with your wounds?"

"Having you on my bed makes me sleep better than I ever have. I want to sleep like last night again." He said it without so much emotion while my heart skipped a beat, then he continued, "I'm not clean and you just touched me. You are saying bacteria on earth are really cruel and you have a chance of catching bacteria from me." He ate up the distance between us in one leg swing then bent to pick me up. This time, not like a sack of potatoes, he actually held me to his torso and my legs dangling in the air. And damn him for using the little information that I know against me.

"Wrap your legs around my waist."

My mouth is ready to say no but my legs follow his instructions really well so his hands can support my weight by holding my butt. With one hand mind you. Because his other hand was already busy getting rid of my shirt and my bra.

"Xander, put me down." My mouth said that but my body didn't even make an attempt to do anything. It's like they have their own minds.

"Make me." He replied nonchalantly.

He turned on the shower and water poured on both of us. My short pants start to cling to my legs. "I need to pull down my pants. There's no way I can take a bath with this." I pointed at my thigh.

Xander cornered me so my back was flush with the walls and he was using his pelvis to support me so his hands could tear both of my pants and my panties. "Anything else?" He asked calmly while my heart beat a little too fast for my comfort.

I shake my head.

"Good." Then he continued to lather my skin with one hand and the other hand supported me on the buttocks. He cleaned every part of me meticulously. Every nook and cranny. I have to bite my lips to stop myself from moaning because he definitely has no sexual intention while doing this. But my body didn't catch the code I gave because my whole body felt hot.

He put me down to rinse me and to wash my hair. He entangled them with his fingers then rinsed again then I'm wearing a fluffy towel. "I will take a bath, you wait outside and put on my shirt." Xander uses his bossy tone which I hate when he uses it on me but kinda like it when he uses it on other people. I'm already at the verge of passion while he looks like nothing happened and it only makes me want to challenge him.

Xander walks back to the shower and I pull off the knot on my towel.