10. The Aftermath

Please vote and comment. Thank you

**

Xander started to move. His face was still next to mine with his elbow as a support for his body. The movements were slow and then slowly became very fast. He is pistoning me, while I wince because of the pain in my groin and my lip which I bit. I thought I could distract the pain down there with a bite on the lip, but I was wrong. My tongue could taste the blood coming from my lips, but the pain down there was much stronger.

My hands gripped the bed sheet tighter as Xander's rhythm became frantic, causing my body to move and the bed to collide with the wall. I can feel he is getting bigger down there.

I don't know how long it took, but finally Xander slowed his movements and stopped. He withdrew his penis then rolled to the side. I knew he was out of bed because of the creaking sound and sudden weightlessness of his weight. I didn't hear anything until the sound of the bedroom door being opened and then closed a second later.

My eyes only dared to open when my ears didn't catch a sound. For his large body size, Xander is able to walk without being heard.

My chest finally deflated and a soft whimper escaped my lips as I tried to move my legs. Xander's large body forced my legs wide open so that my leg muscles, which weren't used to it, screamed in pain.

I would rather cut down the tree than do this again. The pain continued until I took a warm shower. I could see red spots from cleaning my groin earlier and now in the bathroom mirror, I could see several hickeys left by Xander around my neck and chest.

This first sex made me think twice about having it again if it weren't for Mom. I clearly have no intention of changing professions to prostitute my body after this marriage ends.

I took a deep breath looking at my reflection. My hair is wet and my body is wearing a white towel that is soft against the skin. From the mirror I can see this bathroom; there is a shower cubicle with soap and shampoo and then a sink above which is also lined with body lotion, skin care and other cleaning equipment. The nuance is all white. I don't know what's up with these aliens and the white color. They are not that holy to be obsessed with this color.

Everything is something I dream of having. Imagining I had a separate room with Mom and my own bathroom, but now it feels bland. Not as beautiful as I imagined. There was no Mother and I was in pain alone. I really felt alone and it made my eyeballs feel like they were being stabbed by a thousand needles. Controlling my breath and then counting to ten is an effective way if I start to cry, so I do it while imagining the food that Mother will eat every day without any effort.

If you think about it, I'm a bit like sex workers. The difference is that I have status, but being abandoned after sex makes me the same as them. It's not that I think the job is bad, but after years of avoiding it, I finally fell into the same hole.

I raised my left hand, there was a thin blue bracelet with a chip that marked who I was marrying. They say this is so no other aliens will claim the brides, but I know there are trackers here. So they know where I am every second of the day. This makes me like a pet. Or a prisoner with an ankle bracelet.

Ugh, this is the worst.

My hands wet my face with water and patted my cheeks three times. "This is better than not knowing whether Mom is safe or not out there. I also can't escape from this marriage no matter how hard I try."

With unsteady steps and pain in my groin when walking, I opened the dresser and found it full of clothes. I took a t-shirt and shorts to sleep because my body felt like it had been hit by a plane. I ignore the growl in my stomach that makes a constant reminder I haven't eat since this morning. I need to rest. This damn stomach can wait until tomorrow.

However, when I was about to lie down, I saw another reddish spot on the bed sheet. I groaned a little because now I had to change it before going to bed.

"This is much better," I repeated again after my bed and pillow were clean. I kept muttering it like a mantra until finally my head rested on the pillow and a dream tugged at my consciousness.