19. His Lips Part 2

Please vote and comment. Thank you

**

My eyes can't focus and my voice dies in my throat. The pounding in my chest silenced the voices in my head. I could no longer hear the voice warning of the danger right before my eyes.

Xander's tongue brushed over my skin as if claiming ownership. Every kiss and suck on the skin of my neck brought my passion higher and I shuddered.

The hairs on the back of my neck bristled again when Xander whispered "Aira." Like he tastes the sound of my name rolls out his lips, making my heart beat at a different tempo. My body is aching for something that I don't want to admit.

Xander's hands didn't move, still on the armrest. But I'm sure he knows what he's doing because my body is in tune with his.

I could feel Xander stop and let the water run down my neck and all the way down to the collarbone and then his lips followed slowly. Xander enjoyed every second he did without rushing. Every trace of water on my skin was brushed by his tongue and lips working together wickedly to make my desire soar.

I feel like this is a little different to what we did last time.

In the past, Xander felt rushed and wanted to end it quickly. Now he seems to enjoy everything and tends to go back to places that make me moan. It's like he is mapping my skin that makes me sing and he is determined to do that with every stroke of his tongue.

What book is he reading this time? I need to know for my reference material.

My body was still frozen, even to the point where there was no longer any water in my glass. Xander's hand took it and placed it on the table, still with his lips and tongue not leaving my neck. His hand now moved to my arm, lifting it and placing it on Xander's chest which was much warmer than today's night air.

I couldn't think anymore or I didn't want to think about what we were doing. I don't know the difference right now because Xander repeats my name again on his lips,

"Aira."

And I forgot about the surroundings. Everything became blurry and my senses focused completely on the cold from the water.

I thought that he would rip my shirt off using his strength, but instead he continued his journey by kissing me through the shirt, catching every bit of water using the cloth and then sucking it out. I gasped and moaned repeatedly, I think I clawed him but I don't really care about anything right now. I need to hold on to something and make it an anchor; I chose Xander's shoulders for the task while my chest rose into the air without me being able to hold it. Allowing Xander more freedom to explore my chest under the shirt.

His tongue plays around my nipple but never really touches neither of them no matter how much I move to try to meet his lips.

For the first time I didn't mind the idea of sex with Xander.

However, he then stopped and moved his head away. My breath, which I didn't realize I had been holding for a long time, came out in gasps. He looked at me silently and I could see the twinkle of satisfaction in his eyes when he saw my sour and definitely red face.

"Your punishment. I won't let you orgasm until you learn to stay away from dangerous things."

My breath hitched. Just when I was starting to think that following Lilith's advice wouldn't be a bad thing, Xander actually gave me a clear example of why I shouldn't enjoy sex with him. Denying me my orgasm when I already that high is too cruel.

I got off his thighs and refused to lower my head even though my face burned with embarrassment at how much I was enjoying what he was doing. I held my chin up high and walked out the dining room. Swaying my hips as if everything didn't affect me.

I will not, I repeat, I will not engage in sexual activity other than to procreate.

Damn this stupid general.