Past part 26

3 months later....

Arjun finally quit his irritating job and did try to work for 1 or 2 marketing based companies, but didn't continue for more than even a month

He had some issues with the working way of those companies and his ideas weren't liked by the company officials...

He wanted tasks to be done in a certain way, but his bosses didn't agree with him or like the way of his conduct, hence he would quit his job..

Naina on the other hand managed to get into a good institute for MBA in Mumbai, and was planning to leave in a week..

Month of June...

Starbucks coffee house, Connaught Place, New Delhi...

5:30 pm...

It was raining in Delhi, which was unexpected for the city but everyone was enjoying the rain....

Arjun sat on the chair of the coffee house with his elbows resting on the table....

He just quit his job for the 2nd time in a row and was really frustrated right now...

He was muttering something under his breath, constantly running his hands through his hair...

One thing he realised today was he wasn't meant to take orders, and he really must do something about it

Today he wore a formal lavender color shirt with 2 buttons out, loosened tie & black trousers, glancing constantly at the door waiting for his besties...

The girls who sat on the opposite table shot flirty looks at him and he huffed making them giggle....

What a pain...!

He thought... just then a girl winked at him, which made him mad now, he shot a glare at her...

If she does something stupid... I'll kill her right now...!

But the girl got the hint that he's uninterested so she just looked down and he smirked triumphantly...

Good.. Now ! Where are this idiots ! I swear they're dead...

Jai entered the cafe and plumped on the chair in front of him, taking a deep breath

'Woaah... what happened to your hair...?' He laughed

Arjun glared & J looked at him confused..

'Where were you...??' He growled

'Woah... Temperature is high here...' J fanned his hands and opened his first 2 shirt buttons...

'Shut up, Why are you late..? And where's Naina...?' He growled again..

'Bro...!! I was stuck in traffic ! And Naina left from her NGO half n hour ago, She'll be here any minute...' Jai said

Arjun huffed and again ran his hands through his hair & pulling it...

'Abbe Akkal k Andhe... Baal ukhaad lega kya.... (you mad person ! Stop pulling your hair)' J exclaimed..

'Chup kar...(Shut up...)' Arjun huffed

'What's wrong....?' He asked..

'Guess...' Arjun closed his eyes and pressed pinch of his nose..

'You quit Again...?' J said...

'Yeah..' he sighed and raised his hand to touch his head

'Don't pull your Hair Man..' J said