Past Part 9

Naina's POV

After three tiring weeks, I was finally allowed to go out, but ofcourse with load of precautionary instructions and I have to keep this puff with me, just in case I have any difficulty in breathing.. Ugh..

I stepped inside the elevator and pressed the Ground floor button...

Because apparently staircase may exhaust me, Aaarrghhh. What crap is this..! 

Today I was going to meet my friends at the Clubhouse, I was so excited to see everyone especially, Him !

Well last month was new experience for me, like my stupid fight with older men, my illness, and Arjun, My long time enemy who was becoming my best friend now...

Why did I hate him anyway..? I don't really remember now why I disliked him... he's so sweet, caring, responsible person...

I can't believe I never noticed his qualities, All I did was to fight with him, even now we do argue, but it's different, I don't get angry on him now...

Last month changed my perspective towards him completely, he's really nice, not to forget incredibly handsome, he even took my side against Aditi...!

Naina control... just because he's your friend now, doesn't mean you start behaving like his fangirl..

I frowned at my thought and stepped out of the elevator...

And there he was, waiting for the elevator, Or I am just imagining him..? He smiled at me, and I just stared at him.. He wore a Royal blue t shirt and black three forth pants...

Wow, blue suits him... And he's not here Naina... you're hallucinating..

'Oooo.. Hello, Earth to Naina...' He shook me

I swear his mere touch was like electricity running inside me...

I stepped back, 'You are real...?' were the words came in my mind, also out of my mouth...

'I guess you are thinking about me these days, that's why you imagine me everywhere..' he smirked, Damn he looks good...

'Well can't help it, I have that charm, to make any girl fall for me..!' He continued blabbering..

'Haha.. In your dreams.. ' I roll my eyes

'Well.. I know girls even dream about me...! Don't they Naina...?' He smirked again

'How will I know...'

'It's hard to believe, but you're a girl too Naina... Just start behaving like one...' He mocked..

'Ha Ha, Very funny Arjun...!' I glared and he chuckled 'Please enlighten me why are you here...?'

'Well, I am Secretary's son, you see I can go anywhere...'

'Really...' I raise my brows

'Yes, Really, and besides it's my duty to check on the people who create nuisance in the society, And you My dear are one of them...' He said pointing towards me..

'Are you done...?' I reply bored and he laughed

'I came to accompany you to the clubhouse, Come everyone is waiting...' He smiled and put his hand forward..

I smiled and took his hand, 'That's very thoughtful of you... Thank you..!'

'I know I am brilliant...' He started his blabbering again

We walked in silence for a while, With him holding my hand, it was kind of hard to concentrate on anything else, but I decided to break the silence..

'Arjun...?'