Past Part 20

Arjun's POV

Welcome to New Delhi...

This announcement got me all nostalgic.. Finally I'm back, to my country, I'll finally be with my family and my dear friends...

I'm never going back to that stupid place again....

I push my trolley and look around for my family, I think they're late...

Well, I'll just stand near the gate, maybe they'll spot me there...

I pushing my trolley and walk towards Gate 9, when I spotted my brother Shashank Or Aditya...? running towards me, followed by my another brother...

God they look much more similar now....

Now who is this one...! I narrow my eyes to see him properly..

'Arjun Bhai...' He yelled..

I smile and waved at him, when behind him, I saw my other brother running towards me..

'Bhai..' He yelled too

Both of them wore same t shirts but one was in blue, the other in red, Wow they're much taller now,  But who is who...??

My brother, who wore Blue literally jumped on me and tightly hugged me...

'Bhai ! I missed you...' he said and I hugged him back...

'I missed you too...' I said, The one in red reached us looking all flushed..

'Adi ! Not fair, I wanted to hug bhai first...' he breathed

Oh so the one in red is Shashank....

I smiled at him, 'Come here Sash...' I hugged him tightly, He hugged me back..

When I looked at both of them, they had goofy smile on their faces...

'Adi.. help me get my bags...!' I said to my brother, who was in blue and they both started laughing..

I looked at them confused...

'Fooled you...' They both said in unison

'I am Shashank, And he's Adi !' Blue one said...

Still pranksters, My boys....

'What a shame bhai... You didn't recognize us...?' Adi (the one in red) faked to wipe a tear...

I narrowed my eyed at them and smiled... 'Come here you both....' And hugged both of them together...

'Stop troubling my son both of you...' Maa came from behind, I bent down to touch her feet, She stopped me to do so and hugged me tightly...

'My son...' She said almost in tears

'Maa, No tears..' I wiped her tears

'Shut up you... Look how weak you've become....' she looked at me 'You're not going anywhere now...' She declares

'I promise...' I held her hand and she smiled

'Welcome back son...' Dad said and I hugged him 'We missed you beta..'

'Me too dad...'

We wheeled my luggage towards the car and were about to get inside, when someone jumped on me from behind and hugged me tightly from the waist almost choking me..

'Meri Jaaneman laut aayi, ab kahi nai jayegi tu...!! (My sweetheart is back, I was dying to see you, now you will not go anywhere) ' It was Jai..

Others chuckled at his antics..

'Bas kar pagali ab rulayegi kya.. (Enough silly woman, will you make me cry)' I laugh and we hugged