Past Part 6

In the hospital....

Naina's POV

I woke up with a throbbing pain in my head, what is this place...? I looked around and realized that I am in a hospital, My head is bandaged, there's an oxygen mask is around my mouth and numerous needles pricked on my hand connected with heavy machines and the glucose bottle...

What the hell, I don't think I was hurt this much... This is weird.. 

What happened to those men, who brought me here ?

Ouch my head...

I was about to get up just then a Nurse entered my room, she smiled at me....

'So finally you're awake sweety...' she said and checked by temperature and vitals...

'Your family members are worried let me inform them..' She smiled and was about to leave..

'Excuse Me...' I grab her hand, 'Who bought me here..? How long I've been unconscious...?' I shoot questions at her..

She smiled.. 'You are fine, beta, you were just sleeping from last 15 hours...Your family and friends are very tensed especially your Mom, Let me inform her...' she patted my back and left the room

15 hours...!! What the hell... But.. Why, What happened...? Why so much syringes are connected to me... I want my mommy....

The door again clicked open, and my mother rushed in, she smiled looking at me, her eyes all red and she looked tired..

'Naina.. my child..' she cried and showered my face with kisses..

'Ohh Thank you god.. My child is okay now...You scared us beta...' She was crying

'I'm fine Maa... See.. Please don't cry...'

She smiled admist the tears,

'Maa, What happened to me ? What is all this...?' I pointed at machine and syringes pricked at my hand and as I lifted my hands a pain shot at my hands.. 

'Ouchh...' I whimper

'Naina...' Mom panicked 'Don't lift your hand beta.. ' She says and I nod..

'These are nothing... don't worry...' 

'But Maa 15 hours ? Was I unconscious for 15 hours ? Why...'  She was about to say something, just then door opened again..

Doctor enters the room with My Dad & Thapar uncle 'Are you okay Princess...?' My father asked caressing my hair..

'I'm okay Papaji..' I replied

'See Harsh... She's fine... Our Naina is a strong girl, Aren't you beta..?' Thapar uncle smiled

'Yes I am uncle...!' I cheered and hi fied him.. 

Doctor checked my vitals and asked.. 'Is your head still hurting Naina...?'

'Yes...' I winced as it was paining..

He nods and looks at the papers again and then adjusted something on the machines

'Tell me what happened..' He asked

I told him everything I could remember, he nods and asked few questions in between and I answered them..

'So you are saying that he injected something in your body using the syringe...?' He frowned and I nodded yes 

He smiled at me and asked my parents to follow him outside, Thapar uncle joined them too...

Arjun's POV...

I got a call from dad that Naina has gained consciousness, I call Abhi bhai and we leave for the hospital..