Past Part 2

Continued...

Naina's POV

I reached the exit of my building to wait for my best friend Radhika aka Rads, she lives in the apartment opposite to mine...

We all live in this big housing colony of 7 buildings, each having 12 floors and 2 flats in each floor, there is a huge park in the centre, a common clubhouse to it's right, with a basketball and badminton courts behind it, along with a swimming pool..

All of my friends live here, most of us even go to the same schools, we all grew up together here, so we are basically a very big family, with different last names...

Finally after the long wait of three months, all of us are having a reunion type of thing today, all my friends will be there !

Including that Arjun.... Ugh... His mere mention spoils my mood... He is so irritating...

Everyone admires him.. I agree he looks good and is smart, but he's so mean... Especially to me!

He always bosses around.... Naina don't do this... Naina don't do that... That's not how you hold a bat Naina... Naina.... Naina... Ufff...!

He behaves like Maa most of the time and I am his favorite target...

That stupid handsome monkey...

I wonder what his mother fed him to be such a....

Sorry Sangeeta aunty.... But how come such a sweet lady can have a meanie son like him..

All my friends like him and the girls are basically his fangirls, including my Rads...!!

'Naina...!!! OMG I missed you...I missed you... I missed you...' my best friend literally jumped on me, out of nowhere

'Rads we met last week, But hell Yes I missed you too.. ' I hugged her back

'Romancing without us girls.. ' a voice came from behind & Rads shrieked

'Niki..!! Sid..!!! You guys.... I missed you so both much.. ' she started jumping, we chuckle and had a group hug, with Rads jumping all the time....

Geez...How much sugar you have in your system Rads...!!!!

'We missed you too... ' they said

'How are you guys...?' Sid asked

Like this we talked about our exams and other topics, while walking towards the Basketball court...

'Naina.. Why didn't you respond, when I called your name two times, and when you didn't reply, I jumped on you... What were you thinking...?' Rads asked..

'I was thinking about that jerk Arjun..'

'Oooo... Somebody likes Arjun.. ' Sid smirks & I scowl..

'Shut up... Everyone at my house were praising him..! Like he is some celebrity or something, I had to run or else my ears would've started bleeding...!' I huffed

'Even I have to hear about his achievements and how should I be like him, in every two days... I call it Arjun Puraan...'  Sid joked

'It's like everyone is his fan...' Niki comments

'Who isn't...?' Rads began and I frowned at her, while Sid smirks and takes out his phone..

'Rads... please no... don't start with his biography now....' I try to stop her, but too late..  she already started..

Why is she his biggest fan...? Right... that jerk cast a spell on her...

'He is smart, talented, not to forget incredibly handsome, a cricketer, good in studies....An all-rounder basically...' Sid seemed to do something on his phone, smirking all the time...