Past Part 4

The Game (Part 2)

Continued..

'Open your eyes Naina..' he said softly..

She slowly opened her eyes and their eyes met, none of them said anything for a moment, just stared at each other...

He had deep chocolate brown eyes, she was lost in his gaze, He slowly blew air on her wound and his breath fanned her face...

She felt new sensations in her body, she looked at him properly for first time he was fair, his eyes where big, pointed nose, messed up hair, full lips with small stubble growing on his chin..

Everyone's right he is breathtakingly handsome..

Though he was 3 years older than her, But he never spared a chance to irritate her and neither did she!

Other girls used to drool over him, would do anything he said, but not her, She never paid heed to whatever he would say, which he found annoying...

Today he observed her for the very first time... Her milky white skin, light brown eyes a cute little nose, pink lips and her cheeks all red due to tears falling down..

She is cute... He thought

All the time they used to fight for petty things and hardly looked at each other, but today was different, they were experiencing something new, which Naina was liking, but Arjun felt weird...

She's the same irritating girl you don't like and what's with the gooseflesh he looks at his arms and then takes a deep breath

Shashank snapped his fingers to break their trance, they composed themselves...

Arjun helped her to stand 'Are you okay...?' He asked.. Naina nodded

They turned towards their friends and stopped, the boys were smirking at them, some girls glared at Naina.. while Rads & Niki were smiling....

'What's up with them...?' They whispered..

'I'm sorry Naina.. ' Aditi said, though she looked mad..

'It's Okay..' she replied....

'C'mon everyone.. she's fine, let's begin the game..' Jai announced...

'Naina.. you rest for a while.. whenever you feel like playing join us for fielding....' he said..

'But I want wicketkeeping...' she whined...

'Not today..' Arjun & Radhika said at the same time..

She pouted and went to sit in the bench while Rads followed her...

'What was that...?' She whispered...

'What was what.. ?' Naina asked..

'I thought you hate Arjun...' Rads said..

'I do..'

'Why you were staring at him like that...' Rads smirked

'What...?? No I wasn't....' She retorted..

'Yes you were ! You both were staring each other for more than a minute... None of you even blinked..! You know what that means...' she teased

'Really... I didn't realise...' Naina was shocked

'We even called your names, none of you even replied...' She smirked 'What's cooking Naina..'

'Shut up...! It's nothing like that.. I was in pain.. Maybe that's why I didn't hear you guys...' she tried to reason

'Uhh huh.. what about him then..' Rads teased..