1 week ago... (Part 1)

'Fall in love with someone, who deserves your heart.. Not the one who plays with it..'
- Anonymous

One week before Naina's departure to USA

Naina was running behind him in her bridal attire... She felt weak, mentally drained her body was giving up but she was determined to stop him..

"ARJUN...!!! ARJUN...? WHERE ARE YOU GOING... PLEASE STOP..." she yelled..

But he didn't stop.. he was walking in a trance, like he was not in his senses staring at something ahead, he didn't pay any heed to her yelling..

"ARJUN...!!! PLEASE.. LISTEN TO ME.." she yells, her throat hurt

Somehow she reached him and grabbed his hand..

"Where are you going...?" She breathed

His handsome face turned stone cold, he looked at her with a disgusted expression..

"What do you want.. ?" He says angrily.

"Arjun.. it's our wedding day.. where are you going... come everyone is waiting.. " she tried pull him in opposite direction..

"I don't want to go with you anywhere" He spat

"What..!!" She was shocked, 'What are you saying !!'

He didn't reply just pushed her away....

'What...What have I done..?? Why are you doing this to me..!!' she cried

Arjun just huffed...

She held his handsome face between her henna clad palms

'See whatever it is I'm sorry for that ! I....I... promise I won't do that again.. please don't do this to me..!' She begged caressing his face

"Leave my hand..." he gritted..

"ARJUN.. I'll fix everything, please don't leave me.....Please, please...! Why are you leaving..?" She begin sobbing...

Suddenly a voice echoed from the darkness..

"Arjun..! Come to me sweetheart.." it was a female voice..

His expression changed.. he smiled at the silhouette that appeared in front of them.. it was a woman, Naina couldn't see her face..

"Coming Darling..." Arjun smiled and jerked Naina's hand with such a force that she fell on the ground..

He reached the silhouette, and the walked away in darkness holding hands..

"ARJUN... ARJUUNNNN...." she yelled...

~~~~~~~~~~END OF DREAM~~~~~~~~~

She woke up startled, sweat beads glistening on her forehead..

'When will these nightmares stop....' she muttered her voice shaking..

Naina is having those nightmares since last month she broke her marriage with him..

Her head was throbbing with pain, she was sick from last 3 days, her best friend Rads left medicines on the kitchen counter.

As Naina got up from the bed, a sharp pain shot in her head...

'Ouch !!' She groaned and collapsed on her pillow...

Her phone started ringing, she picked up without looking the caller

'Hello...' She answers weakly

'Beta, are you alright? Why is your voice so low?' Her fathers panicked voice came from the other side