Prologue

Yibo's attempt to get up was thwarted by a slight headache. He sat on the edge of the bed and covered his head with his hands.

Hangover. He drank too much last night. He was about to stand up when he realized he was not alone in that bed. His eyes widened as he stared at the one next to him. "Shit!" he whispered softly.

It's Zhan. Lying on the bed and fast asleep. Like him, he was totally naked. The beautiful and smooth body was exposed to him. If not for his shock about why Zhan was there, he would have focused on his body's reaction to the beauty before his eyes.

When his attention went to the brownish stain on the bed sheet covering Zhan's buttocks.

"Oh, god!" he groaned. He washed the palm of his face. He was horrified. What happened?

Yibo's face was confused briefly before looking for his boxer. He saw it below the floor, quickly picked it up, and put it on. And then went to the side of the bed where Zhan was sleeping.

"Zhan... Zhan, wake-up," he gently shook Zhan.

The awakened one growled and slowly recede. Yibo groaned loudly. Zhan's white and flawless chest and pink nipples teased his eyes and senses. Fighting the urge to look down beyond Zhan's narrow waist, Yibo quickly pulled the blanket and covered Zhan's body.

God, help me, Yibo whispered. The pulling of the blanket and the feeling of it on his body woke Zhan up. He opened his eyes slowly. He saw Yibo's face. And there was nothing extraordinary about it. It's not the first time he wakes up with Yibo with him. He's been in Yibo's room from time to time, as Yibo is welcome in his room as he also goes in and out of Yibo's room. But he probably won't be able to forget Yibo's today's expression in the next years of his life.

Shock is an understatement. "Good... morning," he greeted with raised eyebrows. His voice is husky. "Why are you here in my room this morning and why are you naked-" Zhan let out a loud scream when the blanket fell as he got up and he realized that he was also naked. Yibo quickly went on the bed and covered Zhan's mouth.

"Don't scream! You'll wake up the neighbourhood!" Yibo suddenly thinks it is a mistake. His naked body was firmly attached to the Zhan's naked body. His soft body was still warm from sleep. And his hard maleness is like a nail in Zhan's side.

Zhan gasped, pushed Yibo, and dived for cover. He wrapped the blanket around his body and stood at the end of the bed.

"W-what happened?" Zhan asked in horror. His mind and senses are not functioning at the moment. Felt the sudden soreness in his behind and his eyes widened. Looked up at Yibo with his eyes almost occupying his face. "Y-Yibo...?"

Yibo held out both hands. Regret crossed his eyes. That covered the desire he was feeling. And was shocked even more. Since when did he lust after his best friend?

"Zhan..." He gazed down at Zhan's horrified face. Zhan's hair is messy from sleep. Which made him look sexier.

Sexier! Wang Yibo, where did you get such a thought for your best friend? He shook his head and stared at Zhan again. "I... I never meant this to happen." Yibo looked confused.

"B-but... but..." Zhan didn't even know what to say. Yibo didn't mean it to happen. What really happened? He bent down, trying to remember what happened last night, but his mind couldn't function. He tightened his grip on the edge of the blanket as if it was his lifeline. "L-leave me alone, please..." Zhan said.

Yibo looked out the window. They were at Zhan's parents' private beach and cottage. "We're in a hut on the beach. How are you going to explain what happened to your mommy and daddy?"

Zhan looked up at Yibo confused. He wants to burst into tears. "I-I don't know." "Damn!" He picked up his clothes from the floor and put them on. Then put on the rubber shoes and went at the balcony. His footsteps thudded on the interlocking bamboo floor.

"What now?" Yibo turned to Zhan who was confused and followed him with every step. "What are we going to tell Uncle Fengmian and Aunt Yizuan when we get home?"

"Leave me alone, Yibo," Zhan ordered. He tried to calm himself down. "When... when we went here the other day, Mommy and Daddy also left for Beijing. What Nana knew was that we were going to your place and she wouldn't worry about that."

"Let's talk, friend." Friend? Yes, they were friends... best of friends. But why is that word no longer appropriate?

"Please, Yibo. I want to think." Zhan's voice was hoarse as he tried to stop himself from crying.

"But-"

"Please?"

Yibo took a deep breath and hesitantly left the hut. He doesn't want to leave Zhan. But maybe they have to think about what happened.

When Zhan heard Yibo's car in the distance, he sank into the pillow and cried.