Chapter Sixteen

Cheng Xiao stand up from sitting on the sofa and glared at Yibo.

"How could you be so cold, Yibo? You're annoying! Do you have any idea when was the last time we made love?"

"You tell me," Yibo answered without emotion.

"When you come home from Hong Kong!" She shouted and sat down angrily. "And I don't understand that. What's going on with you? My Dad came and left, and you didn't even let him meet your parents. And here I am like a fool telling Dad our plan..."

"Our plan?" Yibo's eyebrows rose. "If you remember, you were the only one planning, Cheng Xiao. You never asked my opinion. I tried to explain to you that I don't have a plan to get married yet. But you were so busy deciding for us."

"It's normal for a woman to look forward to marriage, Yibo. That's where we're headed too later on, isn't it? Why does it have to be delayed?"

"You're not listening," Yibo said impatiently. "I said, I don't intend to get married yet. Also, I don't like your plan to live in America if I happen to agree with your plans to get married. I can't leave my parents here, Cheng Xiao. They are old."

"Oh, well," Her voice tone down, and she pushed her body to Yibo. Her fingers played with Yibo's hair. "Then let's bring them with us, is that a problem?"

"My parents won't agree to live abroad. They love it here. That's why we sold our house and land in Beijing and stay here. They don't like the chaotic city."

Cheng Xiao did not answer and estimated Yibo's mood. She spoke softly. "Come on, darling. It's such a small thing for us to argue about and made it the reason I can't hear the proposal from your lips," she kissed Yibo's cheek and ear. "Love me, Yibo, kiss me. We're always together but I feel like you're so far away." After she said that, she sat on Yibo's lap. In front of Yibo, she opened the buttons of her blouse until her breast was exposed and she was not wearing a bra.

Yibo caught his breath. The beauty of his girlfriend is in front of him and offered willingly. When was the last time he had sex? Cheng Xiao said so when he just arrived from his training in Hong Kong. And that was months ago.

Cheng Xiao saw Yibo's reaction. She smiled, lowered her hands to the snap of her jeans, and removed them while showering kisses Yibo's face.

This was the first time the girl was this bold. Several times in the past months, Cheng Xiao had hinted that they would have sex, but he deliberately avoided it. He doesn't even understand himself. He feels guilty about having sex with Cheng Xiao again after what happened between him and Zhan.

Cheng Xiao took his hands and brought them to her chest. "I've missed this, Yibo. Oh..." and brought her chest closer to Yibo's face.

Yibo was slowly drifting away. Something longing rose in his chest. It has been so long. Some memory wants to float in his mind. A familiar face came to his mind.

"Oh, sweetheart... sweetheart..." Yibo said while moving his hands on the girl's chest.

"Yes... yes, darling. That's it...!"

"Zha, sweetheart... oh, Zh... Zhan..."

"You son of a bitch!" Cheng Xiao screamed, pushing his face away. "Who are you calling?" When her eyes suddenly widened, and he quickly stood up from Yibo and buttoned her blouse. "Zhan! You call Zhan!" Yibo couldn't move. Leaning on the sofa with closed eyes. He wasn't even aware that he called Zhan's name.

"You bastard!" Cheng Xiao slapped him on the chest.

"Cheng Xiao," Yibo held her both arms "Please, calm down..."

"Calm down? You expect me to calm down? You are calling Zhan's name while you kiss me?" she is snorting with anger. "And what do I know if that Zhan is on your mind while we're in bed?" Cheng Xiao let go of her arms. "You're shameless! A friend!"

"I'll explain. That is if you want to listen."

Cheng Xiao did not answer immediately. Her chest rose and fell in anger. She was insulted. She stared hard at Yibo and tried to hold her hysteria.