CHAPTER-07

CHAPTER-07

Seojoon and WooShik looked at Taehyung but none of them dared to go in front of him.
Taehyung's handsome face looked still and his eyes were cold but turbulent like a stormy winter morning.

"What happened?" WooShik whispered to Seojoon.

"Taehyung can't reach Detective Jeon,"Seojoon whispered back.

"Why?" WooShik asked.
Seojoon just shrugged in response.

"Don't you guys have anything to do?"Taehyung's deep voice made the whispering duo jump in surprise.

"We are just talking about the case. Let's go. We need to leave now,"Seojoon said.

Taehyung nodded and took his bag,then three of them left the office.
Seojoon and WooShik didn't have the courage to talk to Taehyung so they just drove to the court in silence.

----------------••••••••••••••••••••••••••••-------------------

Yongi raised his eyebrows in question as Jungkook ran back to the study room again.
He was sitting on a chair beside the window in the study room with something like a book on his hands.
If someone saw him like that,no one could guess he was the captain of Homicide and violent crime department of Seoul police.

"Look what I found,"Jungkook replied to Yongi's unasked question and showed his hands to Yongi.

Yongi noticed the thing on Jungkook's hand and walked towards Jungkook.

"What is it?"Yongi asked.

"I don't know what it is but it was in the rooftop behind the water tank. It was connected by many wires and as soon as I pulled it out from the wires,I got signal in my phone,"Jungkook explained and showed his phone to Yongi.

"Like a signal blocker?" Yongi asked, examining the device.

Jungkook just shrugged in response. He didn't know what that thing was.

"Put it with the files. Maybe KwangHo can tell us what it is,"Yongi said.
Jungkook nodded and put it in the packet.

"What did you find, hyung?" Jungkook asked Yongi who went back to reading again.

"Something that might help us to crack this case,"Yongi answered with one of his rare gummy smiles.

"Let me see too,"Jungkook pleaded.

"I will when we go back to the office,"Yongi said and Jungkook nodded in understanding.

Soon,Hoseak and Jimin came back into the house.

"Did you guys find something useful?" Yongi asked.

"There is no CCTV cameras surrounding this area,"Jimin replied.
"And,the Maid and the gardener are going to get married,"Hoseak added,then told Yongi and Jungkook all the information they got from the old woman.

"Interesting,"Yongi commented.

"Everything seems interesting to hyung today,"Jungkook joked,then went back to packing the files.

"Now what, hyung?" Hoseak asked for instructions.

"Let's go back to the office for now. The local police can guard the house for us. I need more information about Mr.Kim before making any predictions,"Yongi said.
Hoseak and Jimin nodded in understanding.

So,after about twenty minutes,they packed everything they needed and left for the Seoul police department building.

------------------••••••••••••••••••-------------------------