CHAPTER-14

CHAPTER-14

"What do you want to have for dinner,bun?" Taehyung asked to his very tired and sleepy boyfriend who was leaning on his chest as he was blow drying Jungkook's long hair.
Taehyung loved Jungkook's black shiny hair so Jungkook had just left them to grow.

Taehyung smiled softly watching his cute boyfriend dodging off a little with a cute little pout.

"Baby,bun, don't sleep yet, my love,"Taehyung whispered softly to woke Jungkook up.

"But,I'm sleepy, hyungie,"Jungkook mumbled as he turned around and rubbed his cheek on Taehyung's stomach.

"Why are you so cute, baby? You know it's not good for my poor heart, darling,"Taehyung cooed squishing Jungkook's chubby cheeks with his both palms.

"I will order some rice and curry and some spicy chicken. Ok, baby?" Taehyung asked as he finished drying Jungkook's hair and tied them in a man bun.
"Maybe,we should dye bun's hair? Maybe silver blonde?"Taehyung thought touching Jungkook's soft and silky long black hair.

"Okie,"Jungkook just mumbled in agreement.
Taehyung laughed. He held Jungkook and stroked Jungkook's hair as he ordered dinner for them.

"Hyungie,I want cheesecake,"Jungkook said suddenly looking at Taehyung with his big doe eyes.
Of course, Taehyung couldn't resist them and he was yet again hit by the cupid's arrow.

"Then,I need to go outside,my cutie pie,"Taehyung said.

"No, don't leave me, hyungie,"Jungkook cried out and wrapped his legs around Taehyung's torse and held Taehyung tightly like he was a big dragon protecting his brightest jewel.
Taehyung was amused by Jungkook's clingy actions. It was rare to find Jungkook this clingy.

"Then,how can I buy cheesecake for you, honey bunny?" Taehyung asked in a amused tone and kissed Jungkook's chubby cheek.
He couldn't resist and took a bite.
Jungkook made a whine of protest at being eaten alive.

"Don't want any cheesecake then,"Jungkook mumbled hiding into Taehyung's broad chest.

"I will buy some before coming home tomorrow night,ok,bun?"Taehyung asked.
Jungkook just nodded in response.

Both of them stopped talking as the comfortable silence embraced them.
Jungkook closed his eyes and sighed in peace as he listened to Taehyung's steady heartbeat.
All of his life Jungkook had felt like he was just drifting off with the flow of the life without any purpose or anything solid to hold him now. He felt like he was all alone in a sea voyage going here and there but he felt the urge to come over to the land. Never he had the urge to settle down and find himself a home.
But,now finally he found someone to hold into and it made feel really peaceful. Finally he found a home.

The silence was broken by the sound of Taehyung's phone ringing.
Jungkook let out an irritated growl at being disturbed.
Taehyung laughed at Jungkook's cute action.

"It's my hyung,bunbun,"Taehyung said and connected the call.

"Hyung,how are you doing?" Taehyung greeted as he saw his elder brother,Kim Namjoon on the phone screen.

"I'm good. How are you and Jungkook?" Asked the elder man with his deep and husky voice that seemed a little similar to Taehyung.

"We're good too. What time is it in your place?" Taehyung asked.

Taehyung's elder brother Kim Namjoon was a Captain of Korean Arm force and currently he was in Kenya serving for the world peace program under the UN.

"It's about afternoon. Just had my lunch,"Namjoon replied.
Taehyung saw his elder brother looking more muscular than before and he was wearing only the inner tshirt of his uniform.