CHAPTER -08

CHAPTER-08

Park KwangHo was busy doing something on his desktop when he heard noises and footsteps coming towards the room.
KwangHo pushed his glasses on and continued working. His long cylindrical fingers danced smoothly over the keyboard.

Soon,the team walked inside the room.

The homicide and violent crimes department of Seoul police department didn't have any separate rooms for the team.
There was a large open area beside the office room of the chief of police department and that was used by the homicide detectives.

The place was divided into five areas and furnished by five tables for five of them. There was also a huge white board above Yongi's table.

"Hyung,we are back,"Jimin ran to his boyfriend happily.
KwangHo looked up from the monitor and gave Jimin a huge smile.

"Welcome back,"he greeted Jimin back.

"Ahh,why are you so cute?"Jimin chimed, pinching KwangHo's cheeks.

"KwangHo-ah,did you have breakfast?" Hoseak asked.
KwangHo shook his head in response.

Jungkook dropped the files on his table and sat down.
After, getting signal on his phone, Jungkook tried to call Taehyung but it was unreachable. So,he sent a text to Taehyung. But,there wasn't any reply yet.

"Maybe,he's in the courtroom,"Jungkook thought.
His face broke into a small smile as he looked at his wallpaper at his phone. It was a photo of sleeping Taehyung.
Jungkook took it during the new year.

"I will go and bring some breakfast for us. We can work after eating,"Hoseak said.

All of them agreed.

"Hyung,the Ms.Park murder case is in for trail today,"Jimin said looking at Yongi.
Yongi nodded in agreement.

"Then, don't we need to go to the courthouse for giving evidence?"KwangHo aksed.

"No need. Taehyung can take care of it,"Yongi said, dismissing the question.
Jimin nodded in agreement.

"Oh, that's what he is busy with,"Jungkook thought.

Soon,Hoseak was back with foods and coffee for them. All of them ate while talking about many things but they didn't talk about may cases.

They finished their food and sat down in front of the white board with their coffee and waited for Yongi to brief about the case.

"Ok,folk, about 7:30 this morning,we were called for a case.
A man,called Mr.Kim DeakYun was found dead in this own study room by his housemaid. When,Mr.Kim failed to come down for breakfast this morning that made the housemaid suspicious so she called the gardener who along with a passerby broke into the room and found Mr.Kim dead sitting on his chair while holding a gun. The room was totally clean. There was no sign of breaking in or footsteps inside the room. The housemaid confirmed that the no one came inside the house last night and the main door was also locked in the morning,"Yongi stopped and wrote down the information on the white board.

"Jungkook-ah,you continue,"Yongi said and gave the marker to Jungkook.
Jungkook took it and stood in Yongi's place.

"When,we first reached the place and found the body,it all seemed like a suicide case. The door was bolted and all the windows were closed. The gun,assumed to be the weapon of crime,has only the fingerprints of the victim. But,for some reason,I, personally,felt that it wasn't a simple case of suicide and Doctor Im had also agreed with me. Though,there is a gun wound over the area of the heart of the victim, according to Doctor Im,the gunshot was the cause of the death,"Jungkook said and attached a photo of the gunshot on a corner of the white board.