CHAPTER-12

CHAPTER-12

No one talked for a moment.

"Ok,let's go back to work, everyone. KwangHo -ah,did you get all papers I wanted?" Yongi asked.
KwangHo nodded and handed the files to Yongi who took the files and distributed it between himself and Jungkook.

"Hopefully,we can go back to home tonight,"Yongi said as they all sat down and started to go through all the papers.

When,Hoseak came back with coffee for them, everyone was busy on their own desk so, Hoseak just set the coffee for them on their own desk and went to his own desk.

--------------••••••••••••••••------------------

"Taehyung -ah,Mr.Moon's attorney contracted. He wants to cut a deal,"Seojoon informed Taehyung who just walked into their office room.

"Do whatever you want, hyung,"Taehyung said and sat down on his chair.
Taehyung was thinking about whether to give Jungkook a call or not.
It was only few minutes since he left Jungkook but he was missing him so bad.

"Maybe,I should just tie bun with me,"Taehyung thought sighing.

"Prosecutor Kim,there is a man who is looking for you,"the receptionist told Taehyung as Taehyung saw the young woman standing on the door.

"Is it about any case?"Taehyung asked, looking very uninterested.

"No,sir. It's actually the secretary of the Chief Justice,"she replied.
Her tone was laced with curiosity.

"Oh, really?" Taehyung was actually surprised that Chief Justice Jeon had finally called for him in a time like this. He was actually waiting for his. He knew that his boyfriend's father was surely gonna call for him so he thought about so many ideas just to torment that homophobic old man but then he didn't get any call for nearly two years of his and Jungkook's relationship that he totally forgot about it.

Seojoon was quite surprised to hear that The chief justice's personal secretory was calling for Taehyung. As far as Seojoon could,he was trying to keep Taehyung within the boundaries so that the young prosecutor wouldn't do anything rebellious and cause problem for all of them. But,now,here Taehyung was getting a call from the chief justice.

Taehyung's bored black eyes shone with excitement. Finally,there would be some fun. He was actually getting really bored in the office.

"Don't worry, hyung. It's a personal problem,"Taehyung assured Seojoon finally noticing the older prosecutor's horrified expression.

"Really?" Seojoon asked.
He couldn't think of any personal reason for which the chief justice would call for Taehyung.

"Yeah, don't worry, hyung,"Taehyung said as he walked out of the office room and followed the receptionist to the waiting area.

Taehyung saw a middle aged man sitting on a couch sipping on a cup of coffee. The man was wearing a well fitted green suit with pricy shoes and watch.

"You're looking for me?"Taehyung asked standing in front of the man.
The man stood up but didn't say anything. He looked at the receptionist who was standing behind Taehyung.
Taehyung was amused by the man's behavior. Ha gave the woman reassuring smile.

"I will take my leave now,"the receptionist said with an embarrassed smile and walked away.

Taehyung sat down in front of the man and waited for the man to start talking.

"Prosecutor Kim,I'm the personal Secretary of Chief Justice Jeon,"the man started to talk.
Taehyung nodded his head in understanding but didn't say anything.