CHAPTER-11

CHAPTER-11

"Detective Jung,there is a woman wanting to see you,"Hoseak heard the voice of the receptionist from the front desk over the phone.

"Oh,is she Mrs.Kim?"Hoseak asked.

"Yes,sir,"came the reply.

"Please,tell her to wait a minute. I will go and fetch her,"Hoseak said.

"Ok,"the receptionist replied and cut off the call.

"Mrs.kim is here,"Hoseak informed Jimin who was busy with some papers.

"Oh,but didn't Cap want to talk to her?"Jimin asked.
Hoseak nodded in response.

" I will go and bring her in. Then, hyung can talk to her when they come back,"Hoseak said and walked out of the room.

"Now,that's interesting,"Jimin thought when he finally found a piece of paper from that pile of papers he was reading.

----------•••••••••••••••••••••-----------------

"Hyung,are you really alright?"Jungkook asked Yongi who was standing beside him still looking at the road where the bike drove off.

"Yes,I'm alright. Jungkook-ah,can you please not tell Hoseak about this?"Yongi asked.

"But, hyung,"Jungkook wanted to protest. He had a hunch that this wasn't an innocent case of accident. But, being looked at by Yongi's cold black eyes,he could only nod his head in agreement.

"Thank you. Let's go back now. It's almost time for Mrs.Kim to arrive,"Yongi said patting Jungkook's shoulder.
Jungkook nodded and walked back to their office with Yongi.

Yongi was busy in his own thoughts to notice Jungkook's worried face. This couldn't let to be continued. He needed to do something about it before Hoseak noticed it.

"Damn it. Why now? Why now when everything is going well? Damn it,"Yongi felt like breaking something off in rage.
His mind was filled with anger and rage brewing like a huge storm threatening to break down everything,then it turned down suddenly.

Jungkook who was walking beside Yongi suddenly noticed Yongi's smirk and Yongi's cold eyes. Jungkook felt a wave of fear ran down on his whole body. He did a silent prayer for whomever Yongi was thinking about.

When,both of them reached their office,they found a woman about thirty years old sitting in front of Hoseak and Jimin was setting down a cup in front of her.
They knew it was Mrs.Kim, ex-wife of the victim.

Mrs.Kim was a tall woman. She looked like an average Korean woman with her long black hair and her straight thin eyebrows. She had thick glasses on and she was wearing a gray dress that fitted her slim body perfectly. She wasn't attractive but there were something clam and collected about her. Her presence could make the environment of a room soothing. It seemed logical for her to be a teacher.

"Mrs.Kim,"Yongi greeted the widow as he sat in front of her.
Hoseak, Jimin, Jungkook stood behind Yongi to listen carefully to the conversation. KwangHo didn't seem really bothered by all this. He was still busy with his PC.

"Can you please tell me why I was called to come here?"The woman asked in a quite voice.

"Didn't you hear anything on the phone?"Yongi asked.
The widow shook her head in response.
"They only told me that it was about my husband,I mean ex-husband and I should come here quickly,"she added.
Her afraid yet curious eyes wondered from Yongi to the detectives standing behind.

"Mrs.kim,I'm sorry but your Ex-husband is dead,"Yongi said in a voice that anyone could tell that he wasn't a little bit of sorry actually.

"Dead? What do you mean by dead?"The woman questioned in a hard tone. Her face and eyes also became colder.