CHAPTER-13

CHAPTER -13
MATURE CONTENT
🔞🔞🔞

"Hyung,do you think we should follow up with Choi YuiJung?" Jimin asked.

"It's a pretty good lead. Our victim had the file about Choi YuiJung and now he's in prison,"Yongi said.

"I can go in and talk to him in the prison,"Hoseak volunteered.

"That's a good idea. Maybe ask him about our victim and how they are related and try to find out if he's related to our case,"Yongi instructed.
Hoseak nodded while taking mental notes.

"Ok,guys,let's pack up for tonight. Let's take a good rest for tonight and we can restart in the morning tomorrow,"Yongi said.

"Yes, Captain,"Rest of them shouted back.

"I will leave now then,"Jungkook bade goodbye and walked out of the room.

"Jimin-ah,come with me. Pa will cook for us,"KwangHo whispered tugging the corner of Jimin's shirt softly.
Jimin looked at his boyfriend who was hiding behind his glasses and his oversized hoodie.

"Ok,let's go,"Jimin said with a smile that made his eyes disappear.

Both of them packed their things,then left too.

"Hyung,what should we eat for dinner?" Hoseak asked Yongi who was writing something on his own notepad.

"What do you want,babe?" Yongi asked his eyes still on his notepad.

"What about some japachi? Let's go to the mall on our way home,"Hoseak said.

"Ok,"Yongi agreed.

"Hyung,let's go,let's go,"Hoseak said dragging Yongi from behind while hugging Yongi's waist.

"Let's go,my love,"Yongi said laughing and gave Hoseak a little peak on his lips.
Hoseak hugged Yongi's arms tightly and they also walked out of their office room.

--------------•••••••••••••••••••••••--------------------

Jungkook was hugged tightly as soon as he walked into the living room of their two stored house.

"Bun,my bun,"Jungkook heard his boyfriend's deep husky voice very near his ears.

"Hyungie,"Jungkook called back.
Jungkook looked at his handsome boyfriend very carefully when the older man looked at Jungkook.
Jungkook felt his heart racing just from looking at his boyfriend.

"Let me go,hmm,I will make dinner for you,"Jungkook said.
His voice was so  soft and full of pampering that it made Taehyung laugh.

"But,I'm hungry for something else, baby,"Taehyung said as took a deep whiff of Jungkook's sweat mixed smell with a hint of milk.
Taehyung loved Jungkook's smell. It was so refreshing yet so tempting that always tested Taehyung's patience level.
Taehyung just wanted to bite down and ate Jungkook in a whole in just a bite.
Taehyung bit down on Jungkook's neck and licked it carefully for a long time. Then he took another bite.

Jungkook moaned softly like a little bunny and held the hem of Taehyung's t-shirt tightly.

"Hyungie,"came out Jungkook's whiney sound and it made Taehyung more crazy.

"Baby,you taste so good,bun,"Taehyung whispered rubbing Jungkook's ear bud with his tongue and bit it.

"Hyungie,I'm sweating and smelling,"Jungkook said and tried to push Taehyung away a little.
Taehyung's eyes became darker at Jungkook's actions. He held Jungkook's waist more tightly and pushed Jungkook against the wall.

"Don't dare to push me away,bun,"Taehyung growled and slammed his lips on Jungkook's.
Taehyung sucked hard on Jungkook's lips,then bit Jungkook's lower lip.
Jungkook moaned and opened his mouth obediently,not wanting to anger Taehyung any more.
Taehyung patiently thrust his tongue into Jungkook's mouth and started to roll it around all over Jungkook's mouth cavity.
His slim long hand that was free,roamed around and found there way inside Jungkook's riding jacket.
Jungkook shivered when Taehyung's hand came in contact with his bare skin.
Their mouths opened under each other, and the warmth of Taehyung's sweetened throat poured into Jungkook. Jungkook could not think, could not do anything but drink him in, each breath as it came, the soft movements of his lips.
Taehyung left Jungkook's lips and licked the corner of Jungkook's lips. His eyes were cloudy with pleasure that made the allusion like he's drinking some nectar.