Chapter 12. (!)

— Alyssa's POV —

The bus ride over was probably the worst three hours of my life I've ever had to sit through. I made good attempt to make this journey somewhat okay by playing music through my headphones, but the whole time, no matter how hard I tried, dirty thoughts were screaming at me, and I had to hold back every urge within me so I didn't act on them.

Nothing worked, and Rory could see through every blush in my cheeks that rose, and every squeeze of my legs together. Over the years they have got quite the expert in reading me and how I'm feeling, but this is a first for both of us.

So, not only was the drive incredibly sexually frustrating on my part, it was also awkward between Rory and I.

Of course, the second we arrived, I was walking off that bus with wet panties, and Scarlotte knew exactly why and that she was to blame for the mess I was in.

"I fucking hate you so much." I whisper in her ear the second her arms wrap around me, and she only laughs in reply. "You are so annoying."

"What can I say? I like my girls dripping for me when I give them head." She lays a short kiss on my cheek, pulling away, and I can only stare at her in awe. God, save me.

"I'm showering before you get anywhere near me." I tell her as if it's fact, and she rolls her eyes.

"I'd like to see you try and shower once I get my hands on you." She teases and I have to hold myself together before I pounce on her in the parking lot in front of everyone. "Come on, let's get into our room and get settled."

We have nothing else planned today - thankfully our class trip leaves the first day to let students settle in and venture out on their own - so the fact that we're going to spend all day in bed together just seems like a dream, I can't believe it.

It's not long until Scarlotte is dangling our key card in front of my face with a massive smile, taking not only her suitcase but mine as well, leading the way to our room.

And for the first time today, nerves take over the extreme sexual desire I have burning inside of me, and I'm suddenly very conscious about what we're about to do.

I'm not nervous about having sex, I'm also not nervous about her seeing me naked - we've showered together a handful of times now - what I'm nervous about is the feelings that I already know are present, but will definitely grow when we spend these next few nights together.

I'd be a fool to disregard my feelings about her and pretend they're not there because ever since that first kiss I haven't stopped thinking about her, and I know exactly how I feel, but that terrifies me.

What if she doesn't feel the same?

I shake my thoughts away, watching Scarlotte attempt to open our door for the second time, and the second it clicks open, she looks back at me proudly, and I smile.

We walk through to the room, taking in the room as if I'd never seen a hotel room before. A double bed is centered in the room, a bedside table on either side follows, and a huge flat screen TV is attached to the wall opposite. I take a small glimpse of the bathroom, seeing the classic shower tub combo, a basin with storage underneath and a toilet.

"Do you wanna watch a movie first because we can, I know-" Scarlotte's words hit my ears like heaven and I do the only sane thing I can think of, crashing my lips with hers, instantly feeling her kiss me back.

"Fuck." I mumble out against her lips as I feel her hands grope my ass, picking me up as she does, never breaking the kiss as she leads us over to the bed.