Chapter 13.

— Alyssa's POV —

To say yesterday was amazing would be an understatement, it was surreal and neither of us could get enough of the atmosphere we made with one another. We took turns giving into our needs, breaking when needed, and suddenly, the whole day disapeared with us.

We ordered food to our hotel room once we realised we actually missed dinner, taking a well needed break for an energy pick me up, and continued back to where we stopped.

It wasn't until it got so late that the sun had set and our teachers did a head count - knocking on our doors and making sure we were all accounted for, as well as using it as an excuse to make sure we had no unnecessary visitors - we finally settled down to sleep for the night.

We never even unpacked, we showered and slept naked, which also meant we never got the chance to explore the new toys we bought at the weekend, but I have a slight inkling that we'll have more than enough time to use them before we go home.

"It looks like a vampire has attacked you." I point out the obvious, and she just scoffs in reply, handing me the concealer. I promised Scarlotte the second I laid the first hickey on her that I would cover them for her, and when she agreed four more hickies followed shortly after, and I fear I may have gone slightly overboard.

No amount of concealer can cover the marks on her neck, and we both know that deep down, which puts us in the spotlight slightly, and at risk of being placed elsewhere for tonight, so I lather her neck with concealer like my life depends on it.

"Babe, please tell me it's not that bad." She walks away from me and towards the mirror in which I hear her gasp. "Oh, we're so screwed."

"Can't you lie and say you fucked a guy in a bar last night?" I suggest, and she turns around to me.

"What am I? Some kind of slut?" She acts offended, but her smile on her face says different. "Actually, that could work. Thank you, baby."

"Of course." I nod my head, and she grasps my jaw, laying a kiss on my lips. "My turn now, turn me into a normal person."

"You are normal, stop being so harsh on yourself." She sits on the bed with me as I lay my arms over her lap. "You do realise you don't have to cover up?"

"I know, I would just feel more comfortable if I did. I'm already self conscious as it is, I don't need my scars on show for everyone to see to add to that." I explain as she squeezes out the very last of the concealing onto both of my wrists.

"Well, I think you're perfect as you are." She tells me, slowly spreading the tinted cream over my skin, and I watch every action, seeing my scars practically disappear in front of me.

"So, what's the plan for today? Gonna teach me how to swim?" I toy with her and she raises her brows.

"How about we stick to the water slides and the shallow end so you don't drown?"

"Okay, I'm not that bad! I can save myself from drowning, I just can't exactly swim well enough to move."

"So, you just doggy paddle to stay at the surface?" She asks and I nod my head, hesitantly. "That's good enough, I'll carry you to the edges if you wanna get out."

"Oh, god." I hang my head down and she giggles.

"Class barbecue is tonight, are you okay with everything they're cooking or do you want to order in again?" She brings up, and honestly I haven't thought about it much. I'm not much of a fussy eater when it comes to barbecue since my dad basically brought us up on it in the summer.