Chapter 3: New Person

It's been a week since I became Airi Sakura, and I have been doing well so far. I've more or less adjusted to this body and somehow made myself a social butterfly amongst the elites. Within my class, I've been dubbed the playful angel of Class D by some of the guys, and I've started to use first names with Kikyo's group.

Classes were boring the past week, and during this time, I noticed that some of my classmates had started skipping class, thinking the teachers wouldn't punish them. That could be a potential issue for us in the long term if I don't do anything about it.

That's beside the point. Right now, I am in a stupid predicament. I got a call this morning from the school receptionist telling me to clear out my mailbox, or I would be punished. So, instead of arriving at my class at my usual time, I find myself going through my mailbox, which is filled with love letters, chocolates, and sets of flowers.

"Ugh. God damn it," I groaned.

I read one of my letters, and it went something like this.

[Dear my beloved Shizuku. You and I are destined to be soulmates. When I dream of you, I imagine we are walking together. When I see it, I feel like I am the strongest and happiest man in the world. With you by my side, our love will conquer everyone. I promise that I will be your fan until the day you die. .- .--. .-. .. .-.. / ..--- ...-- .-. -.. / .- - / --- ..- - ... .. -.. . / --- ..-. / - .... . / ... .--. . -.-. .. .- .-.. / -... ..- .. .-.. -.. .. -. --.]

That was just one of the letters I have received this past week, and the other letters are similar in corniness. However, what puzzled me about the one in my hand was that the sender never specified where we should meet. Instead, I was greeted at the end with many lines and dots.

I crumpled the letter out of frustration, which got the attention of a few people leaving the dormitories.

"You look absolutely miserable, idol-queen."

Just to make my day worse, my first stalker has finally appeared once again. For the past week, we've had several encounters with each other. Whether it be 'coincidentally' bumping into each other while I'm shopping with friends or we bump into each other during lunch break. That little child is taking this school too seriously early into the year. The S-system's true nature hasn't yet been revealed, and she is already interested in me.

"Say, Hashimoto-chan, do you like chocolate?"

"Chocolate?"

I took out a chocolate box stuffed in my mailbox and pushed it onto his chest so I didn't have to deal with it.

"It's all yours. One of my devoted fans gave me some chocolate. However, I like to believe I am a kind person, so it's all yours."

"Now, idol-queen, I appreciate the gift but can not accept it. It is rude to give away a gift that a man gives you."

He handed the chocolate box back to me.

"No, I jest. You can have it. I have plenty of chocolate already, and since you're my best friend, I wouldn't want you to miss out on this delicacy," I let out a captivating smile, trying to get him to sway his mind.

I pushed the chocolate box into his chest, trying to get him to grab it, but he just won't. I thought he would. I mean, the box is heart-shaped. I thought Playboys liked getting chocolate from girls.

"Oh, but I can't accept second-handed chocolate now, but if you make me chocolate, where am I to say no," he approached me with his arousing voice.

"Is that so? You want chocolate from me?" I answered seductively.