Chapter {3}.

CC's P. O. V:

-"COME ON, PLAYERS I NEED MORE EFFORT, SPEED AND RUN-LAPS!!"

My Coach Kyle kept screaming, encouraging our legs to run more and more. At last, after finishing 6 laps, I ended on the ground, with heavy breathing and my vision nearly clear.

My head was going nuts, from all those running. I panting slowly sat up, my legs fragile, almost sore and broken. 

Then a bottle was offered to me.

-"Thanks mate", I didn't really see who it was but to drink the whole bottle with one gulp.

-"You're most welcome, Walker".

I recognized the voice and immediately looked behind, it was my new friend...Cairo.

She was wearing jeans jacket, with a tight black skirt, matching and finishing the outfit with round deep brown-red shaded Sunglasses. Her lips colored red.

She looked Stunning...

-"Woah, Hey bud!" I instantly stood up on my foot, when she smiled warmly. Her mood seemed quite nice today, as a surprise. 

-"Greetings CC".

-"How are ya?"

-"I'm great, thank you. How about you?"

-"Yeah, alright. Just finished 6 run-laps and then will start practicing with Soccer ball".

She nodded in agreement. Then an awkward silence fall over the two of us, and I barely knew how to make it disappear.

-"Uh...you-"

-"CC!!! GET BACK HERE WE'RE STARTING THE PRACTICES!!!"

I was stopped, while Cairo showed a small smile.

-"I think we should have our little chat later, go to your practice before you coach kicks your butt out of the team".

-"Yeah, your right. Anyways thanks for the water, Caramel Woman!!!"

I quickly made my way to coach Kyle, while I smiled at the weird nick-name I had for Cairo.

Cairo's P. O. V:

I tried to process, the name that was called out by CC to address me.

Caramel Woman...?
Strange, girl...

I felt myself smiling at the stupid name, and then made my way towards my class.