Chapter {18}.

CC's Point Of View:

-"..Wakey, wakey Walker. It's time to get up..."

The cold water hit my face making my eyes spring open. I slowly blinked to focus my vision, and what I saw made my jaw drop.

The room was bleak, cold and dark with a little, almost dead light glowing from above. There were empty shelves, broken glasses and objects left at a corner. The area was quiet and somber, as I felt chill running down my spine. 

Before I could analyze anymore, a Man came and stood in such a angle, where I could only see was his body. His face was hidden under the shadows, -"Welcome to the reality, CC..." 

I tried to speak, but a tight cloth muffled my voice. -"Awe, look at the poor thing trying to speak out something. Well that is certainly, Tragic..." The guy came in front of me and bend down. 

He grabbed my chin harshly and stared into my soul. -"Cairo saying your eyes being Dreamy...hm, I guess she wasn't wrong after all"

-"Mhm!..." I cursed at him, whether he understands it or not. He smirked and stared at me for a while. I could even drink my own vomit rather than having an ugly Man gaze at me. 

Suddenly, I felt an electric shock over my neck. My eyes closed instantly, and my skin hitched. The guy stood up, laughing like an idiot -"Now that you're here, I can make you suffer like the way I want..." 

-"HMGH!!" I shouted, but got muffled. -"What's that?" He took the cloth off, -"FUCK YOU, BITCH!!" And with that, his eyes narrowed and darkened. His smile faded and his face got swollen. 

Without a word, he went out of the room, while I tried looking for something to rip the ropes off. But whatever I was about to do, that asshole's actions made me paused. He was holding onto a woman's neck and within a second, the girl was now on the floor beside me...Cairo.

It Was Cairo...
She Was Alive...

My eyes widened, I kept looking at the girl. She was definitely in a bad state. Her hair was messed up, her dress was all dirty, the makeup was ruined, and she looks like she hasn't eaten for days..

I was left speechless when I saw the situation of the girl. Her lips were tied with a cloth and her hands and legs wrapped with ropes like me. Cairo sat up, slightly shaking. 

-"Like what you see, Player?" 

That was it. That was enough to create a volcano in me. An Erupted one...
If anyone dares to mess with the ones I admire, they are definitely messing with Me..