Chapter {5}.

Cairo's P. O. V:

-"GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL !!!"

The Announcer shouted and everyone surrounding me, cheered like as if a New World was invented for them to live in.

The winning team's Players, circled around their Hero of the day, and carried her in their arms, celebrating their Victory.

-"CC!! CC!! CC!! CC!!!!!"

And they kept on screaming her name, like they should.

After the celebration, it was time for the players to pose for some pictures and meet up with their close ones. When the girl was placed down on the ground, Her eyes instantly met mine

Among so many people, She still succeeded on contacting her eyes with mine...?
Strangely Impressive...

She mouthed a -"Hi!" to me from that distance, and I slightly waved at her. Many reporters were roaming Walker, wanting to know about her experience and all she did, was to make her way towards me avoiding the hell of them.

-"Hey Woman. How did you like my awesome Game, Hm? Pretty Cool right?"

She was flexing her arms and legs like a model, while I just stood there like a Rock, laughing real hard in my brain.

-"Yeah. Got to admit, that wasn't a waste of my time, indeed".

-"Ha! Told ya, I know which people enjoys watching soccer and those who don't".

-"Permanently imposing".

-"Permanently, really woman?"

-"Certainly, Carbon. Now Shall we join the marvelous Party of just the two of us, going to the museum and getting dazzled by the wonders of Literature, poem and Art of History". 

-"Wow, woman. You really do know how to make your thoughts weird sometimes..."

-"Weird? Why such a strong use of negative word, to describe my fantasies?" 

-"Eh...Never mind. Let's just head out before anyone comes by and destroys the mood".

-"Absolutely".

CC's P. O. V:

How can someone even be so much charmed by such a boring kind of shit..?
Doesn't Cairo get bored all the time?
I swear, when she finds a partner for herself. That Person will die of boredom in his/her life...