Chapter {20}.

No one's Point Of View:

Week 1 After The Chaos.

CC and Cairo settled down, with Winnie and the whole family for the first week. They enjoyed the time together, finding out that Wyatt and Cairo loves to explore about Boring things, CC could do was to smile in pain, yet she loved them both. 

Winnie always teased CC for being Cairo's Girlfriend, though it wasn't confirmed yet. Jess taught Cairo how to make cookies, not CC because both of them knew that she can't. 

Bill, Winnie and Cairo got along great. Them sharing a good taste of music. 
Cairo wasn't a big fan of kids, but Miles was an exception. 

Wyatt, CC, Cairo and Winnie played Uno and cards, even video games and acted like the best friends group, anyone can envy of. 

...

Week 2 After The Chaos. 

Coach Kyle took CC in the game. Kyle wanted Walker to take more rest but she insisted on playing. The blonde got better and better in her games. Winnie, Cairo and Wyatt cheered her on, whenever she won a small match. 

CC was selected in the biggest tournament, by Kyle and the Principal himself. Walker was extremely grateful for it. Training and practicing so much, that sometimes she even forgot to eat. It was Cairo or Wyatt who reminded her, not Winnie. She was too lazy too.

Finally the big match came and CC gave her best shot, knowing that the whole world is watching her. Ultimately, she won and the whole family including Kyle went crazy, they ran to the field without permission and carried the Player in her pride. 

-"GO CC!!"

...

Week 3 After The Chaos. 

Sadly the family with Winnie had to leave. But they all decided to meet again. 
At College, everything changed. Students started to become more polite with CC and Cairo. 

Even the bullies and the fuckers who messed with CC, praised her like the Queen she was. Some students began to get taught by Cairo, including CC. Well to be honest, Walker only did the class so that she can spend more time with the woman and analyze her beauty without interrupting. 

As a result, Cairo, for writing the best Story among the whole College came first. She was now selected for a Novel writing Challenge and CC was there to support the woman. Winnie gave her courage from the phone. CC made sure to do every chores for Cairo, while she wrote her novel.

Finally the results came out and it was, Cairo! She won the challenge and got awards. Walker was extremely proud of her and cheered like a freak among the crowd, but Cairo couldn't care less. She was Happy for CC's cheering.. 

...

Cairo's Point Of View: 

 Week 4 After The Chaos. 

[...]

-"Crazy time, huh?" The younger one asked,  scratching her neck. -"Yeah, warned you before. You wouldn't like being in love with me" I replied. 

-"...I think I like being in love with you. Brings all the craziness, and I am up for challenges"
She protested, grinning and looking at me with the eyes that is filled with Wonders...