Chapter {14}.

CC's Point Of View:

-"Hey, Champ! How's everything going?" 
My mom shouted, from the other side. Ruining my ears.

Usually, I smile or chuckle at her silly acts, but this time it was Different...
As If I was Forbidden...
Feeling the Guilt Burn...

-"CC hun? Are you there...?"
It felt so sick, to even reply to my own Mother.
-"Are You Okay, Champ...?"

Come on, Walker!
Answer your mom..
She's getting tensed..!

-"...Hey, mom. I'm Cool..."
Cool? More like a broken vase, that's about to get thrown in a trash bag.

-"...CC, you know you can't lie to your Old Woman, young lady. Go ahead, spill the tea before I decide to ground you from the phone".

-"Seriously Mom...?" I gave her a -Are You Serious- Look.

-"Yes. Just because you're far away from me, doesn't mean I can't ground you. Because I am your Mother and Mothers know everything". 

-"Sure, mom" I spoke rolling my eyes, weakly smiling at her thoughts.

-"Now tell me what's wrong, honey?" 
I couldn't feel my heart beating normally anymore. It started to beat rapidly...I was getting Nervous...

-"...Well, you see...remember my friend, Cairo...?"

-"Yeah. The girl you talk about all the time..." I can tell my mom Smirking from the other side.

-"Yeah...like I messed up and things changed between us..."

-"What? She didn't like your confession?" 

-"..No, not that. I-I didn't tell her something and well told it to someone else, where I should have let her known first..." I didn't dare, to let my Mother know it, because if she does. The first thing I will hear from her is , "Get Home, Soon!"

-"Just that? Really, what a stupid reason to be mad at..." I was thankful for the old woman, not asking me the occasion...

-"...No. It's really not a stupid reason mom. I Broke Her Trust. She trusted Me..."
I didn't mean it, but my voice let me down and broke..

-"CC..." my Mother's sound was now echoing in my ears, in the form of Cairo's...
-"Darling...I'm so sorry..."