Chapter {6}.

CC's P. O. V:

Pit, Pat, Pit, Pat.

The Droplets of water touched the ground and green leaves with the speed of light, making a Soft Splash Sound.

The fragrance of the raindrops and the coldly breeze covered the atmosphere.

-"Here's your coffee, Carbon Copy", came from the brunette making her way from the kitchen to the Balcony, where I stood watching the Grey heavy clouds above my head. 

I turned around and took the warmly prepared coffee mug in my palms, with a thankful smile, feeling the comforting sensation be born. 

-"The weather seems to be gradually relaxing", I commented, barely speaking.

-"Yes, accurately. This is a weather that successes to keep a neutral expression of me".

-"Huh?"

-"I don't get mad, sad or too much over joyed in this atmosphere. It is refreshing".

-"I see, interesting...so do I count rainy season as your favorite?"

-"Pardon me, but no. I like every seasons, whether it's summer, winter, autumn or even spring. Turns out every season has a different affect over the Nature of Living Things".

-"It creates many kind side effects which tends to be good and bad, over the nature of Animals, Human and even the Greenery, itself".

-"Because, I'm a fool for nature's love. I'm fond of every weathers, CC".

-"...Hm, wow...amazing".

Cairo stared at the cloud full sky, while I had my eyes on her. She looked so mesmerizing.

Her eyes sparkling with delight. Her freckles decorated like stars on her skin. Her brunette hair over her shoulders. The dress covering her, was everything. 

Her lips looked warm, soft and full with the color of Pure Dark Blood.

And then I again, felt the twisted feeling in my stomach, knowing that it was meant for falling in fucking love. But I wasn't sure, whether it truly meant that or not...

Cairo's P. O. V: