Chapter {19}.

No one's Point Of View: 

Alan started to make, Cairo and CC suffer like a second Hell. He never really had any intention of hurting Walker, mostly Sweet. But knowing that CC was Cairo's weak point at the moment, Alan took advantage of the younger one and bullied her, kicked her repeatedly, and hurt her neck with the electric collar. 

Making Cairo The Audience...

Every day was becoming hard for them, especially for CC. She was almost loosing her strength and knew that she needed more rest before Soccer, after she gets out. 
Though the last words, became a Question for CC...
Will she get out...?

Walker knew that, right now her family was panicking and dying. CC even told Cairo whenever she got the chance, about Winnie being with Riley and of how they met. Cairo was proud of the girl, for not calling Winnie out first or else under Riley's eyes maybe Winnie could have never looked like a help, rather more of a trouble.

Alan's torture towards the two women, became a routine and as the usual days. Alan came in and positioned Walker with Cairo beside her. Punching like the guy wished, CC's mouth started to fill with blood and some even escaped. Alan took Cairo's hands and scared with a knife. 

Receiving Blood, Alan smirked and spoke in a low tone -"Now I can use this to prank those useless people looking out for you too, mixing it with animal blood"

Both of us panted and rolled our eyes. Cairo knows that Winnie won't stop looking, she wasn't so easy to get rid off and so was Walker. Alan laughed like a Psychopath and left the room. 

Staying there for so long, both the ladies realized something in Alan. Whenever he comes smiling in the room, it means that there's a Bad News for them to worry about, but whenever he chose to just Glare and frown it was a Green flag for them to celebrate, quietly. 

This time he was laughing and frowning at the same time. Seems like it's neutral on both sides. 
With so much excitement, That asshole forgot to lock the door. He left the keys at a corner. 
Cairo took the chances and with skills of self-defense, she pulled out a hidden small piece of broken glass. 

The Woman took it when, Alan used a glass bottle to smash the thing over Walker's head. If only she was not tied to a pillar, maybe she would have buried that bitch for doing those to CC. 

Cairo distracted CC, with that and gave her the thing. Walker's mouth was free. With wide eyes she stared at the older one for a couple of minutes -"...Right! We don't have much time left...Sorry"

CC kneeled down and took the broken glass from Cairo's wrapped hands. Walker was now lying and crawled behind Cairo, and with that she started to apply the sharp edges over the ropes. 
After 5 minutes of good struggling and almost ruining CC's jaw movement, The younger was finally freed the brunette. 

The older one slowly opened her hands and saw deep shades or red on her elbows and hands. She couldn't care less, she stretched her arms for a second and got back in business. Freeing her legs she moderately stood up and helped CC up. Opening her hands and arms free. The Writer chose to hold Player in her embrace before taking any further steps..

She Needed It...
Both Of Them Did...

The blonde hugged the smaller one back. -"..We should keep moving, before Alan chooses to murder us this time..." Cairo hummed and weakly smiled. 

CC took the keys and guarded the door, while Cairo secured some objects she can get in hand for emergency and safety. When the Writer was done, Both of them shared hand signs and with inhaling air Walker opened the door with a swift move.