Chapter {4}.

CC's P. O. V:

-"Nice weather, lately?" The blonde spoke, while she ate on her ice cream.

-"Affirmatively".

-"I wonder, why your choices of words, so formal Woman?"

-"Well, Carbon Copy. Literature has always been a part of my life. I enjoy the unknown words, know their meaning later and use them in my writing".

-"Heh, explains of how you get such a sick grade in Lit...By the way, can I ask you a Question?"

-"Demonstrate, I'm listening".

-"Have you always stayed in this town, or did you recently moved on?"

-"Yes, I did move here".

-"Where did you live before?"

-"...Tennessee..."

The player realized a certain change of voice, in the writer and thought of removing this topic from their conversation program, to not make her feel uncomfortable.

-"Wow, did you have any friends...?"

-"Yes, her name was Winnie Black. She was a Sweetheart, she even use to live in my old house with me, as I lived...Lonely".

The word "Lonely" hit CC differently, and though she knew that it will cross the brunette's and her boundary. The player gave it a shot and deepened the questions and answers.

-"Lonely...?"

-"Yep, that is right. I from very beginning have been use to living alone, in my life".

CC didn't want to make her friend uncomfortable, but the curiosity was fighting her guts, hard.

-"...W-What about your parents...?"

-"..."

Great what the fuck have you fucking done, CC Walker!?
You made the girl, uncomfortable!!?!
Now she will never talk to me again...
And to be honest I might deserve that anyway...

But suddenly, the low words flown from the brunette surprised the blondie and she listened to her, concentratedly.

(The Back Story is Made Up).

-"When I was young, I never really had anyone to care for me. Neither my Dad Nor my Mom. I always had to keep the pain of Not receiving any kind words, actions from them, in the very depth cage, build in my solemn heart".

-"They were fading away from me, as Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Months and Years went by".

-"They thought I Was An Accident, and My birth Was A Clear Mistake..."

The younger one's eyes widened and couldn't believe of what the older one had to say.

CC gulped and continued listening to her friend, even though it was becoming tough.

-"Turned 14 and that's when I finally felt them Really fade away, as they both left me in the big house of ours...Forever".