Chapter {8}.

Cairo's P. O. V:

-"Hey! This is CC Walker! Please leave a Message".

This is the 20th time, I called CC and that Girl doesn't bother to call me back. 
Damn...
What the fuck did I even do, to make her ignore me this much!?

I was cursing under my breath, when suddenly a police officer approached and stood just some inches apart from me, having a straight posture.

-"Cairo Sweet?" He spoke, trying to be sure of my name.

-"Yes, that is me. Why...Is there a problem, Officer?" Half of my words, getting stuck in my throat.

-"Ms. Sweet, We need you to come with us", Another Officer stood beside him.

-"May I first know why?"

The two officers exchanged looks then stared at me again. 

-"Last week, A murder happened beside the small lake, also known as the Watery Heart of this town. And you were seen that day, in there. We just want you to share some words, Ma'am".

I stared at the two officers, and thought since when does the police authority, do pranks and joke random people like me around. 

-"There must be a mistake, Sir. I-"

-"We will, discuss everything there, with Detective Riley. At the Police Station".

I stared at those officers, and thought of giving it a shot. As my life was already pretty, fucked right now...So, what could possibly go wrong?

AT THE STATION:

I walked inside the room, filled with Boards, Murderers' pictures tugged to it. 

-"Please, sit here. We will call you when your turn comes".

I nodded and sat down, only to find CC!!?

I stared at the Girl. She was completely fine, but wait what the hell was she doing here? The Blondie was fidgeting with her index, and thumb ring. I looked at both of my sides, to make sure no officers were there, and immediately ran to her way.