Chapter {12}.

CC's Point Of View:

DING, DONG.

-"Come on, woman! Open the door already, will ya?"

The sleepy Latina opened the door, -"What the hell do you want now, Carbon?"

-"Uh, Obvious reason. I went back to get my stuffs...I came here to stay?"

-"Sta-, Oh right. Come in".

I went in and threw my bags on the couch, sitting on it like it had always belonged to me. She sat down beside me, still sleepy.

I thought of mocking this girl, because I loved to..
-"Woah, someone's still sleepy. Didn't you sleep well last night after I left?"

-"I did, but woke from a nightmare, had three cigarettes, drank coffee, wrote shit and then went to sleep. 5 minutes hasn't even gone by, and your here".

She yawned cutely, and I smiled silly looking at the girl. Though it hurt me much, hearing the woman take three cigarettes, She Didn't Listen To Me...

Talk about Sleeping Beauty, I was already sitting beside one. Despite sleeping in such a mess, she still was able to stay like the Goddess she was, not a single thing changing in her...

-"...You're So Beautiful, Woman", I whispered, never realizing it was loud enough for Cairo to hear. 

-"What's that?" She asked confused.

-"Uh...Nothing, just saying that you look like garbage, when you wake up", I winked.

Instead of rolling her eyes in annoyance, she smirked and spoke in the hottest way possible, standing up slowly.  

-"You're So In Love With Me, CC Walker...It's Pathetic". She let out a sharp grin, Cairo looked like she was trying to have some kind of impact over me, and surely it was working. 

I gulped at her rather seductive tone. 

The hell just happened right now!?
I mean, did she accept my confession or something...?

-"Enough foreplay, I going to take a shower. So do what you want".

-"Oh, okay. Mind if I join?" I teased again, thinking that victory is mine now. 

And damn, how wrong I was...
Yet I did have a pre-victory...
Cairo was slightly blushing.

She smirked again, and then made her way towards me. Standing right in the middle of my parted legs, she pulled up my chin softly to look at the lady. 

She spoke, having too much fun with her seductive tone, having effects over me...

-"I Will Never Mind, If You Join Me, Showering Walker..."

I just stared at those eyes, and wondered how much she can witness through my soul with those irises. She smiled, yet dirtily and left for her bath. 

While I sat there, processing the moment that we had, seconds ago...

Cairo's Point Of View:

"Left alone under the water 
That was chosen by the Killer
To suffocate the Dear Prey..."

"Will this get any Better?
Taking a regular Bath, 
Walking in that regular Path,
leading to the Suspecter, 
Who is lingering over the fact
Of you killing someone
you never met..."