Page 5

Alaisha POV:
-next morning-

I woke up and got right In the shower. As I washed off I thought about everything that just happened, everything I just learned and I wanted to avoid it but I knew I could.

I'm the best assassin in the world what I look like letting emotions get to me. After I got out I dried off and wrapped myself in my towel. I walked into my room and started putting on my outfit. An all grey sweatsuit and some black socks.

I sat on the floor and did my best to prepare myself before I looked back at the letter. I took a few deep breaths and pick up the second letter reading it from the beginning.

Alaisha...

    When I first took in you and your sister I knew you weren't cut out for this but I thought hey, who am I to strip them of a choice even if the second option ain't great. You and your sister became like daughters to me even if I didn't always show it... at all. I know you're probably confused like what the heck I'm laid off? Yes, you didn't read incorrectly, your mom would want better and I can't live with myself allowing you to continue doing this knowing the reason you're doing it in the first place. First off I'd like to apologize for not coming to speak to you in person about this. Second the job I had you do in Sacramento was more than I let on. That man was your father.
Man I really hate to be putting all this on you so suddenly. But let me get it over with.
Third... your sisters alive.

I stopped reading for a moment and wiped my eyes. This shit is crazy and I don't even know how to feel. Part of me wants to burn all this shit but the other part of me needs to finish reading it. When I first read it I couldn't get past this part but I need to.

I know you're probably even more confused right now and probably feeling super hurt and I'm sorry that was never my intention. The day we found her body we really thought she died but it was a fake. When we found out she was alive we sent one of our girls in as a maid to assess the situation. She was locked away and covered in bruises, some old and some new. Your father had took her in hope of figuring out our plans but we trained your sister well and she said nothing but for some reason he kept her alive. I can't begin to imagine what she went through for those three years. Two months ago when we moved you to Sacramento and gave you your big job we had you kill your father, your disguise obviously kept him from recognizing you and your lack of knowing made the job easier. Your temper is short and I know you done something irrational if we told you. We didn't want to shock her or you by bringing you two back together too soon so we've been nursing her to health and getting used to the world.
She's doing great now and she's ready to see you, be gentle with her and she's still getting better so just be prepared. She lost a lot of weight and she's real jumpy, man this shits just sad.
Aside from that I know the reason you decided to be an assassin was because of loosing her, well she's back and the threat on y'all lives is gone so it's over. For once I'm not giving you a choice, you will no longer be an assassin and it's time actually live for once.

I wanted yall to be close to eachother but not to close to where you'd see her before you got this.
Your sister is staying across the street at the other apartment complex. Her room number is D14. She'll be there when you're ready.we originally gave her the option to come to you first but she felt this would be better, there's also some weed in there for anxiety. Her idea not ours. I'll come see you both soon, I'll message you on the burner when it's time. Stay safe and please go see her, pick a job, pick your own pharmacy and start a life.

Don't forget I have eyes everywhere to keep you safe. Yes you can protect yourself but like I said y'all my daughters.

Much love- Cousin Styles

By time I finished reading, my face was covered in tears. This was all to much I didn't know how to feel I didn't know what to do. My sister, my bestfriend, my literal twin is alive. I'm not ready, I know I'm not ready I just can't see her not yet. For the first time in a long time I'm scared.

Riya POV:

I got no sleep at all. I hate that I'm crushing on this girl so hard when she doesn't even want to see me. Man that's embarrassing. I got to the end of telling my sister what happened and she was in shock.

"Wait sis it gets worseeee". Her eyes widened and she ate her popcorn like she was watching a movie.

" I said and I quote "see you later" and as I'm walking out you won't believe what the hell she said bruh".

". Ouhhhhh what she say what she say".

"Unlikely". I let out a dramatic sigh and layed back on the couch. "Whattttt, are you for real, that's alllll she said????" I sat up fast and looked at TT "dude yes like what the fuck".

She's so damn gorgeous but the odds of me even having a chance with her are slim to none. I rested my head in my hands and took a breath. I really needed to get this girl off my mind.

"Riyyyyyyyyy!" I heard my sister calling my name and realized I had zoned out. "Yes Taliah what is it". She looked at me with a smile on her face while rubbing her baby bump.

I knew exactly what she wanted. I stood up and grabbed the keys and my jacket and laughed when I heard her start clapping her hands. "What you need sis". "Uhhhhh can I getttt a big bag of sour cream and onion chips anddd some pickles, you know the good ones. And a grape soda."

I started making my way to the door while typing out her list. "You want a big jar of pickles?" I looked back and she shook her head vigorously.

I said a quick I love you and headed out locking the door. As I was making my way towards the steps I saw Alaisha.

"Heyy Alaisha, you feeling any better" she didn't really look better, she looked like she had been crying a lot but I didn't want her to see I noticed. "Yeah I'm fine, thanks again for last night by the way". I smiled bright and decided today was the day to be bold.

You know yolo so why not. "it was no problem at all, I was actually hoping I'd run into you. I was wondering if I could get your number". I started swinging my keys around my finger hoping to hide how scared I was.

She looked at me and smiled a little then frowned "umm no". Man that hurt what the hell. "Well no not no, yes but I don't have my new phone set up yet". Oh shit okay I was scared for a second. "Ohh Ight that's fine, I got to go have a nice day".

I quickly walked away already regretting my response. Man what the hell is wrong with me I could've said literally anything else. Number 1 pussy of the year.

🦋
🦋
🦋
🦋
🦋
🦋
WOWWWWWWW HER TWINS ALIVEEEEEEEE... I wonder when she'll see her... did Riya fuck up????is this the end of Alaira(shipnameloading)🫢