Page 13

That night Pt.2

3rd person POV:

The two girls kissed for a few more minutes, wrapped in the taste of each other and the way there hands felt.
Zariyah's hands gripping and massaging Alaisha's ass causing her to moan softly into the kiss.

This only made Zariyah hornier and she knew she wouldn't be able to hold back but she was also well aware that she'd feel guilty as hell and that thought sort of clouded her mind.

Zariyah stopped the kissing leaving both girls panting wanting more. "Are you sure you want to do this". " mmhm and if by tomorrow I regret it I owe you".

Alaisha drug out the last 3 words In a single songy tone while smiling draping her arms around Zariyah's shoulders.

Zariyah looked at her with lust filled eyes and licked her lips, "owe me what?".
"Anything you want".
"Hmmm anything?"
Alaisha laughed a little then shook her head.
"Anything reasonable".

Zariyah thought for a second, they're both intoxicated soooo what's the problem and she asked me.

"Let me take you on a proper date".
Alaisha started to smile hard as ever and if she were a lighter skin tone she'd be blushing uncontrollably.

She giggled while swaying on her lap, "okay ummm ive never been on a date". Zariyah's eyes went wide.
"You've never been on a date".

"Nope I'm exited though, it'll be just like in my books"
"Pass me that lighter and what you mean books?"

Zariyah took the blunt from behind her ear and gripped Alaisha's thigh with her free hand so she could grab the lighter from her nightstand without falling.

"Yeah I love to read I have a ton of books I want more though, I have so much free time so I get to do a lot of reading it makes me happy".

Alaisha watched as Zariyah lit her blunt soon inhaling and exhaling smoke. She found it extremely sexy and couldn't stop looking.

Zariyah smiled processing the new information while Alaisha was just happy to be there, all her negative thoughts and worries were nowhere to be seen.
"Thats cute you gotta read to me one day".

"Mmhm, can I have some". Zariyah raised her eyebrow, "you don't need it".
The girls just looked at eachother in their intoxicated states feeling the heat build up between them.

They looked at eachother a few more minutes that felt like eternity until Zariyah lightly grabbed Alaisha's chin pulling her closer blowing the smoke she had just inhaled into her mouth.

She repeated this a few times until the whole thing was gone.
Doing this only made both of the girls horny.

"What you be reading about?"
"Hmm?"
"What kind of books you read"
"Everything"
"You be reading nasty books?"
Alaisha started to blush at the question then nodded her head.

"You gon show me sum?"

Alaisha smiled and leaned in to Zariyah and started kissing on her neck. She licked, she bit and sucked leaving love marks all on her neck causing Zariyah to moan.

Zariyah let out soft moans while playing in Alaisha's hair, after a little it was too much teasing she lightly but forcefully pulled her hair sot they were looking at eachother.

She grabbed her by her throat pulling her into a deep and sensual kiss, moans and heavy breathing from both girls filled the room.

Alaisha lifted Zariyah shirt over her head and laid her down from her sitting position, she began rubbing on her hard nipples while kissing and sucking on her chest. Then she lifted her bra and started sucking like her life depended on it, she gave small nibbles that had Zariyah eyes in the back of her head. She would lightly lick her nipple then go back to sucking it while giving the other nipple the same amount of attention with her hand.

Zariyah soon flipped her over on her back, she kissed and bit down her body  getting closer to the top of her pants. She looked up making eye contact with Alaisha who was breathing heavy and letting out light moans. "Can I" Alaisha quickly moaned out yes, Zariyah pulled down her pants and got to work.

She started by massaging and kissing on her thighs, once she kissed her way to her warmth she started to lick everywhere but her clit.

🦋
🦋
🦋
🦋
🦋
🦋
🦋

Ngl yall I been working on this page for like a week bc im bored with it so ummm yeah that's all myb😭.

Vote and comment🤗