Page 18

Here's an update I hope y'all enjoyyyyy
Hey all don't forget to vote🫶🏽

Alaisha POV:

I dropped my bag and turned back towards my apartment, stepped to the side and bit and sighed while throwing my hands up then bringing them down irritatedly.

Why can't I just go do what I want to do when i actually have the guts to do it.

Not many people know me or can get information on me so I knew exactly who it was. Plus there's only one breathing person that would want to bother me.

When I got in there the first thing I did was go into my room and call my sister. While the phone was ringing I quickly took off my outfit throwing on my usual all black fit.

I made sure I spend up a little since she might get smart and leave if I take too long.

Black tights with black military cargos, bullet proof vest and an over sized hoodie. I pushed my locs and put them in a low ponytail. Usually I'd braid them together but I didn't need to this time, shit too easy.

"Hello, lai you good?"

" need you to text ST and tell him KeKe's back"

"Shit that dumbass how, I thought you would've killed her while I was gone"

"Girl no, you know that's his damn daughter- shit never mind just hurry up. He gave you the computer?"

"Duh, where was she"

"On top of the building to the right off mine, I saw her from the stairwell window".

"He's on the way, she's still out there but it looks like she's about to move."

I checked the clock and it had been almost 5 minutes since I ran in here. While I was talking to my sister I had hid two knives on me, put on brass knuckles, my ski mask and grabbed my gun from the safe.

"Okay I'm about to go through my window it's a little pull out ladder"

Once I got to the bottom I started making my way around the building I got to the end and stood flat against the wall after seeing two big dudes with guns outside the entrance to the other building.

"Shit"

"What? What's wrong"

"It's two dudes guarding the door."

I tucked my hair in my hoodie real quick, can't risk shit. You people like to pull hair and if it was just keke I'd be fine she's terrible... at everything.

15 years of training and my 12 year old self would still be able to end her easily.

"Hey lai."
Hearing that voice... my blood boiled instantly and it took everything in me not to use my gun on... it.

"Is that-" I guess my sister heard it to so definitely wasn't tripping.

"Mmhm".

I turned a bit but didn't look up at the creature next to me.

"Seems like everybody decided to show up and ruin my night. I don't want nothing to do with you and you know this so you volunteering to come was a waste of time. Stay here until I'm done then you and the team can handle the bodies and the girl."

"Hows she look?" I heard my sister ask with a bit of hesitance in her tone but we already went down this road and I refuse to do it again.

"Girl shut the hell up get off my phone"

"Ughhh". After a few seconds the line went silent.