Page 14

Zariyah POV:
        2 days after Taliah saw Alaisha~

I just finished washing the dishes and I heard somebody knocking at the door so I wiped of my hands and went to open the door.

I opened it without even checking the peep hole and I was surprised to see Alisha. She looked good, like she always looks good but damn she looks really good. She did just ghost me though so fuck that.

I looked her up and down the slammed the door shut, part of me felt bad but that part was small. She hasn't talked to me in over a week then she's just showing up at my door.

I plopped down on the couch and started to turn on the tv and heard knocking but I ignored it and turned up the tv.

I also think I heard her talking but ignored it. Then I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, I sighed loudly and answered the call, "what".

"Girl what's your problem". TT was out with her friends and just decided to call random as hell.

"Nothing"

"Obviously something, you sound irritated and why's the tv so damn loud".

"I'm not and because I paid for it"

"Girl calm your tits turn that shit down".

I rolled my eyes and turned it down, not because she said to but because I felt like it.

"What you want tal"

"Girl what's wrong with you"

"Nothing"

"Nothing my ass"

"Whatever"

"You sound sassy as fuck, this must be about Alaisha"

"Bruh leave it alone I'm about to hang up on you"

" bet- do it. Just remember I know where you sleep"

I sighed loudly before talking again.
"She was here"

"WHAT!!! OH MY GOSH HOWD IT GO WAIT..... if yall talked why do you sound so... boring"

"We didn't talk and I don't sound boring"

"What do you mean yall didn't talk Zariyah you just said she was there"

"Exactly she was here at the door and I closed it"

The line went silent for a few seconds there was no sound until there was a beeb indicating she hung up.

Knock. Knock. Knock

Beep

TT- let her in
TT- now or you don't get to be an auntie anymore.

Dude what the hell. How did she-
Man I don't even care whatever.

I hung up then I reluctantly got up and opened the door, Alaisha was standing there awkwardly.

For a second we just looked at each other not saying anything. I turned around and walked back to the couch and sat down.

"You just gonna stand there?" She sighed and close the door and came and sat on the other end of the couch.

"I-"

"What-" we had both started at the same time. "You can go ahead".

"Okay... I'm sorry about the other day you didn't do anything wrong and if anything you should've been avoiding me or kicking me from the start. I'm new to this, all of this. The lifestyle I've come accustomed to is making it hard for me to act like I got any sense, my f- my family... I guess. Idk whatever you want to call it, they just threw a whole lot on my plate that I don't even see coming and I have no idea how to deal with any of it. Thats beside the point though, you've been nothing but nice to me we met what? Over a week ago and you e just treated me with nothing but kindness while all I've done is threaten you, hurt you and ghost you. I completely understand if you want nothing to do with me but your me first friend here and I don't think I have it in me to look for more, so if your okay with it I'd like to start over".

I was in shock, I don't know what the hell I expected her to say but that... that wasn't it at all. Her eyes had teared up halfway through and she was fidgeting with her hands.

At first I most def wanted to stay mad but she just but all that shit out there I can't do her like that.

But at the same time I don't want to get hurt you feel me I mean she definitely just called me her friend, shit I guess it's my fault for seeing it as something me from the beginning. Plus she clearly got a lot going on I'll just be... her friend.

"I forgive you, we can start over or whatever I ain't tripping". I nodded my head trying to convince myself as well.

I saw her smile a little then I stood up and she did the same. "Thank you"

"Mmmhm, but as your "friend" I expect you to talk to me about whatever it is you got going on, you take your time though"

She nodded her head and smiled and not gonna lie just seeing here cheese like that made me happy.

"Okay I'm going to need you to use your words ma so you can't say you didn't agree"

"I promise I'll tell you... soon".

"Ight cool, we cool now so you wanna chill?"

"Ummm I'm actually going to meet with somebody right now but I can text you"

I just nodded my head and looked away not sure what else to say I just kept it simple and said bet.

I walked to the door to let her out and before I knew it she was hugging me with her arms around my neck, I was shocked asf at first but then I hugged her back and I never wanted that shit to end, just friend though.

I leaned back and before I was fully straight she kissed my cheek, if she was trying to activate the water park... she absolutely succeeded.

My eyes went wide asf I'm talking bust out my head and roll across the floor type wide and she just smiled and headed out the door, I stood there and said nothing.

How the hell am I supposed to just be her friend when she does shit like that...

🦋
🦋
🦋
🦋
🦋
🦋
🦋

Sorrryyyy for disappearing I've had terrible writers block and yall know how it goes life has just been trying to kick my ass but! I'm back m🤗🫶🏽

Vote and comment!!!

Btw I have another idea for a story I'll probably start publishing once I'm like 90% done with this🩷